More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 18:14:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Graphic card
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Graphic card  (Read 2676 times)
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Graphic card
« on: 2010 May 08, 20:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I installed a few weeks back a new driver through windows update. Didn't see any difference. But I started a game today, and there were problems: one of my old cc hair had the shiny face syndrome, and lots of clothes, specially the leathery ones had a grey overlay, the ea ones. I went back to the old driver, and everything is fine. Can anyone explain the phenomenom? Maybe I will have to upgrade the driver one day. It's an nvidia 8800gt.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Graphic card
« Reply #1 on: 2010 May 08, 20:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check Nvidia's website for known issues.  Windows Update only updates to the most recent final release, and Nvidia might already have a newer driver still in beta.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 May 09, 07:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the previous driver wasn't causing any problems, do a roll back and keep using the previous driver.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 May 09, 10:44:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I'm doing, but I would like to know why it affected the game this way. I don't think the driver is buggy, it must be a setting or a feature. I didn't change anything either way, but maybe I should have changed something. When I hear people complaining of shiny face syndrome, maybe it's the graphic card, not the hair. But if no-one knows...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: