More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 22:56:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Interactions not there
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Interactions not there  (Read 3817 times)
Foxybaby
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Interactions not there
« on: 2005 September 17, 14:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Guys

Have installed NL, so far, so good. I also have the guide to NL. I have noted that there are supposed to be new interactions, like ask wealth, ask wants etc, etc. Also, gypsy lady thingy, i don't have the option to,.........erm.......use her, just talk & dismiss. Anyone had this happen yet? And if so, is there a fix?

Thanks
Scotty
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
Re: Interactions not there
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 17, 14:14:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look for sims2 Clean installer and scan your downloads folders for mods. The hacks arent NL compatible yet and will have to be deleted until people make newer versions.

Come visit us at the Gay Sims Club 2.

http://gaysimsclub2.net

I'm a Gay Pirate! Arrr!
Foxybaby
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 17, 14:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheers. I've just removed my hacks subfolder from my downloads, and I'm about to re-load. I didn't have many anyway, but I will miss the toddler mirror!

Thanks Wink
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 17, 14:51:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just so you know I hear JM's clothing tool works with Nightlife, and no offense to the creator of the toddler mirror, but it works way better than the mirror because not only can you change anyones appearance, you can also change the clothes, buy clothes etc.

When you click on it you go through a series of buy clothes or change clothes options and at the end it has you change the appearance (you dont have to though) which then updates the sims's icon. For the clothes on the toddler I find that I have to choose the child age and then flip back to the toddler age to get the clothes to show up when on the first change clothes/buy clothes screen, it also goes through every clothing option available for that age group i.e. everyday, pjs, formal, undies etc
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 17, 14:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I removed all hacks and my interactions are all there. I have since installed the college clock and Merola's painting and they work just fine. I mish my custom hair though, I have all these women walking around bald, hehe. Nothing a trip to the mirror shouldn't fix. Cheesy

Tha's good to know nectere, thanks! Cheesy

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Foxybaby
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 17, 17:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It worked. I'm glad I can now feel the full effects, just sad at losing my downloads  Sad
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 18, 03:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You deleted them?  Shocked You could have just moved them outside the Sims2 folder...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: