More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 09:04:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Garden club inspection error
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Garden club inspection error  (Read 2406 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Garden club inspection error
« on: 2007 October 13, 07:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sim invited the garden club over for a garden inspection. They did the 'greet & ask' thing then the dude got on his phone and got 2 other sims to come over to inspect. When they got to the (visible bug-infested-I have told you Pescado Tongue) pole bean plant then an error popped up and the garden club sims jumped out of action. My sim then went to work leaving the nanny, a baby and the dog behind in the house, and the GC sims then proceeded to play fetch with the dog, get in the sauna etc, etc. They'd left before my sim got home from work. I got her to call them again 2 days later (the option was gone from the phone until then-is that normal?) and the GC dude said 'try again tomorrow' So I will. Attatching error log here. I dunno what went wrong Huh

There are no flowers or shrubs, no pond flora, no regular trees. There were 3 dormant fruit trees and 9 pole bean plants. It was the 1st day of winter if that makes a difference.
« Last Edit: 2007 October 13, 15:41:06 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: Garden club inspection error
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 13, 14:03:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't know about your error, but the wait time to call them again is normal.  I think it's 2 sim days or so.

ETA: Now that I think about it, I had a similar issue with the Garden Club, and it turned out to be Inge's teleporter bush causing the error.  You said you don't have any shrubs on the lot, but I'll throw this out there FWIW.

« Last Edit: 2007 October 13, 14:33:13 by jsalemi » Logged

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 October 13, 14:55:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Joe, but I don't have Inge's bush. *cough* Grin I know the wait time is normal but I've never had the option to actually call them disappear. I now have a screwy headmaster in-game atm.
*Emma starts to cry

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 October 13, 15:41:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* J. M. Pescado points and laughs at Emma.

Your error log doesn't match anything I can identify, so I blame the non-Awesome.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 October 13, 16:28:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok. Your FFS debugger fixed the HM, so that is alright. I think I know what it was with the GC, they couldn't actually *get* to one of the plants and it then threw up an error. I had them in a block of 9. I've changed the plot setup now so it shouldn't happen again.

All Pescados suck. Tongue

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: