More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 09:57:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  If EA releases another party pack what would it have to have for you to buy it?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: If EA releases another party pack what would it have to have for you to buy it?  (Read 49811 times)
Marquis
mistymage
Lipless Loser

View Profile WWW
Re: If EA releases another party pack what would it have to have for you to buy it?
« Reply #100 on: 2005 October 31, 13:31:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would actualy like a stand-alone Body Shop.. one that comes with meshes that can be changed with a click of a button.  Want a scoop neck? Click.  Prefer a ballgown? Click. What material do you want? Click.  What color for the part you are touching? Click.. opens a color graph.

Save the final product and you get a clickable auto-install package.  Completely Sims 2 compatible and shareable.

The other thing I want is more body shapes.. I'm really surprised that I haven't run across any pregnant skins modified to be used as "fat" skins.  At least you could have beer bellies and "baby fat" for adult males and females.

Pets and real gardening like in Sims 1.

Actually going to school with your kid sims.. classwork for learning points, fights on the playground, peeing your pants cos you couldn't get to the bathroom on time..and then other sims pointing and laughing  Grin

Autonomous woohoo.. at least for couples that are 90/90 or better.  With a slight chance of getting pg!

I suppose I could go on and on.. but I won't.

~mistymage

Gnohmon's sims 1 objects
"It's like that hobbit/dragon thing. You cut off one head and.. it's an exercise in futility." -Andy, Dawn of the dead remake, 2004 = trolls on MATY
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: If EA releases another party pack what would it have to have for you to buy it?
« Reply #101 on: 2005 November 01, 02:47:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would actualy like a stand-alone Body Shop.. one that comes with meshes that can be changed with a click of a button.  Want a scoop neck? Click.  Prefer a ballgown? Click. What material do you want? Click.  What color for the part you are touching? Click.. opens a color graph.

Save the final product and you get a clickable auto-install package.  Completely Sims 2 compatible and shareable.

The other thing I want is more body shapes.. I'm really surprised that I haven't run across any pregnant skins modified to be used as "fat" skins.  At least you could have beer bellies and "baby fat" for adult males and females.

Pets and real gardening like in Sims 1.

Actually going to school with your kid sims.. classwork for learning points, fights on the playground, peeing your pants cos you couldn't get to the bathroom on time..and then other sims pointing and laughing  Grin

Autonomous woohoo.. at least for couples that are 90/90 or better.  With a slight chance of getting pg!

I suppose I could go on and on.. but I won't.

~mistymage

I too would buy a stand alone body shop pack

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Zandi
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2005 November 01, 10:18:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I'm gonna be backward here and go for the bonus question first.

Since I can't buy things from the EA Store because I'm not on the North American continent I'm pretty much stuck out in the cold as far as being able to get those things unless I have my family over there order them then do battle with the shipping folks who would insist on having proof that the game isn't available here or be charged like 12 bucks to get it to me. 

Now on to Party Packs.
If you mean Party packs and not just booster/ add on packs in general there are alot o things they would need to get my hard earned cash like loads of hair meshes and clothing meshes for party out fits and special party make up and special things like more dances and party games like spin the bottle, pin the tail on the llama, multi player games, group sports and such. themes like a pool party or costume parties, teen only and adult only parties on community lots, the ability to have parties on community lots at all would be nice.... party foods like bowls of nuts and chips/ crisps, veggie platters, punch bowls, hiring a catering service, party entertainers of various sorts, sleep over parties for kids and teens, the return of the Dropinskies instead of the stupid party score thing.... and spaeking of that I wanna have all nighter parties for my sims ( god knows my party guests never leave till 3 AM nore do I leave a party before midnight even if it started at noon), and I wanna click on the icon of party guests in the relationship panel and be zoomed in on them too...

* please forgive dyslexic spelling errors... I can't find my glasses today*
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2005 November 01, 13:16:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, you mean a Sims2 version of Sim-Creator that came with Deluxe? I found that quite useful, once I learned to make my own templates so I could use it with more meshes. It came with relatively few, and failed to provide templates for any of the meshes that came with the base game or any expansions.

It was probably as simple as possible, but not nearly as simple as they'd advertised (largely, IMO, due to the lack of basic templates), so it wasn't a success. For that reason, I don't expect EA to shell out the R&D for a repeat. I'd definitely buy it if they did, however.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: