More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 03:00:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Launcher Issues
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Launcher Issues  (Read 2948 times)
Wiizz
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Launcher Issues
« on: 2010 May 01, 13:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi. I recently installed the Sims 3 game. It worked perfectly until I needed to reinstall (clean install for torrented versions of base to WA.) The launcher worked and everything and now, after re-installing it. It doesn't work. Can someone help?

I need it because I need to update the base game to latest version so I can install WA.

Maybe someone could send me the launcher related files maybe? The actual error is that it isn't a valid application. I've tried installing 3 times.

My current version is 1.0.632.00002. Please help. I downloaded Rzr
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
Re: Launcher Issues
« Reply #1 on: 2010 May 01, 13:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try a fucking search.

It isn't likely to be the launcher that is the problem, unless your torrent version is fucked.  If you had of searched, you would have found the solution to your problem, not to mention the details to patch without the launcher.
« Last Edit: 2010 May 01, 14:22:02 by wizard_merlin » Logged

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Wiizz
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 May 01, 14:00:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't go all spaz. I will end up needing the launcher anyway for Custom Content so may as well get it now instead of down the road?

Also; don't be a dick.
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 May 01, 14:06:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LURK MOAR, moron.

This question has been asked and answered loads of times before, and we're sick to death of noobs coming in here and shitting on the floor with the same crap. Calling regulars "dicks" will not get you far either.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Wiizz
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 May 01, 14:13:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LURK MOAR, moron.

This question has been asked and answered loads of times before, and we're sick to death of noobs coming in here and shitting on the floor with the same crap. Calling regulars "dicks" will not get you far either.

Was going towards,"Acting like a dick" but edit won't work.

Instead of going off at me, maybe you could point me in the right direction or tell me what to search. I'm just looking for the fix to this. Please.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 May 01, 14:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That little box in the upper left corner called Search, try it.  Try a few different words and even variations of words related to your issue.  Make sure you search from different locations, such as the bas level, of even in the awesomemod section, because it has been answered to death, and it isn't a launcher issue as such, but something else which affects the launcher operation, unless your on one of those bizarre Mac machines.  Even if you are, the answers you seek are already here.

No go find your fucking answers.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: