More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 17:17:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Poor Baby!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Baby!  (Read 40221 times)
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Poor Baby!
« on: 2005 November 09, 02:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I've been one of the lucky ones in regard to nannies.  Mine usually don't pee themselves, actually take care of the babies, and rarely set the kitchen on fire.  So, I was horrified to find this scene in my bathroom this evening...The nanny (for some reason running around naked?) peed on my poor baby, unfortunately named "Lucky"! Shocked

[attachment deleted by admin]
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: Poor Baby!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 09, 02:35:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMFAO! I need to steal that one and make an avatar of it. OMG that is too funny.

And HA! I knew those of you who bragged how great your nannies were would have it catch up with you sooner or later. Wink

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 09, 02:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMFAO! I need to steal that one and make an avatar of it. OMG that is too funny.

And HA! I knew those of you who bragged how great your nannies were would had it catch up with you sooner or later. Wink
Rofl Just what you need to go with your other evil Nanny Avatars Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 09, 02:45:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I've been one of the lucky ones in regard to nannies.  Mine usually don't pee themselves, actually take care of the babies, and rarely set the kitchen on fire.  So, I was horrified to find this scene in my bathroom this evening...The nanny (for some reason running around naked?) peed on my poor baby, unfortunately named "Lucky"! Shocked

EW Nanny bum!

*is scarred for life and will never never EVER take away the censor grid*

<insert witty comment here>
Tina G
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 09, 02:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked

Now I've seen EVERYTHING!  Cheesy
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 09, 03:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO.....
I always have pretty good luck with nannies...I'm actually pi**ed (pardon the pun) that mine *are* so well behaved!

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Kala
Dimwitted Dunce

Stop Screwing!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 09, 03:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The guy is the picture looks pretty disturbed and I can't blame him.  

You can spell and that's great.  What else can you do?  Being an ass doesn't count.
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 09, 03:49:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's disturbing on so many levels! Shocked Thanks for the laugh.
Rascal
Corpulent Cretin

Most Awesome Cat - RIP

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 09, 04:38:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That has got to take the prize for the funniest sim pic ever!  I laughed so hard my tummy hurts.
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 09, 04:57:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki, I would fall out of my chair if you used that as an avatar! LOL!  It was pure coincidence I happened to even see that--I heard Chaz cackling in the bathroom, I paused it and rotated to see what was so funny, and starting laughing hysterically.  Sounded a bit like Chaz, actually!  I just wish that picture weren't so dark--it was sunset;I have GunMod's fabulous lighting mod installed--and the lights hadn't come on yet.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 09, 05:13:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man, I needed that after the day I had today...
That is FUNNY! 
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 November 09, 05:17:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My nannies are never that interesting in my game....

You gave me a huge laugh... thanks  Grin  And your avatar is really something too  Tongue
Countess
theisz
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 November 09, 05:24:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man, the poor things these children endure.  My poor toddler was left with his ass stuck up in the air.  All alone and abandoned and what a perfect face!

MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 November 09, 05:28:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL, I almost pee in my pants...  I just don't want to smell what will be getting out of that toddler's butt.... shooo.....
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 November 09, 05:34:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol....and you guys all have such interesting avatars. All I have is scary looking smustling pregnant woman that ou can't even see properly because it's dark and I suck at pictures.

oh and is it just me or is the site running slow?
Countess
theisz
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 November 09, 05:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What was even funnier is that I was raising hell at my game because I had thought someone had walked off with the kid because I couldn't find him.  My husband comes out and looks and starts laughing me and points to the changing table and asked what the hell happened to that kid.  Yep the poor little feller got all stuck like that and no one could pick him up, even if I moved him on the floor, which looked even goofier.  I had do delete the wee one and exit the lot and come back in.  Just one of those things I guess.   Cheesy
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 November 09, 08:03:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is probably  the strangest sequence of pictures I've seen, so far in my game. Well, maybe not. You know how I play my game LOL.
Check this baby out(and for those who have downloaded him, the baby is Joel Goth-Bayfield) :

Here's a couple more weird ones. Castor Nova was really attached to little Jamie Bayfield. Castor is playing kicky bag, in the first one. With Jamie still clutching to his side. And I like to caption the second pic "I'm up here, dumbass..." (and again for those who've downloaded them, the toddlers in these two pics are Jamie and Shellie Bayfield)

skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 November 09, 08:38:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO..oh man...that is great.  That right there about sums up the nature of the nannies in this game LOL

Brynne..your baby peering out of it's crib is freaking me out lol
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 November 09, 08:57:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mokey, which of the nannies was it?  (I once had about a hundred of them in my game - I'll never hire a nanny again!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2005 November 09, 09:11:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*giggles madly* Here's one I had a while ago...the poor toddler looks really horrified!

My nannies are always naked Undecided

[edit] btw I posted this as a screenshot on the sims resource-but it isn't linked from there  Wink

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 November 09, 09:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brynne do you have Inge's hack (can't remember what it's called) where a baby/toddler can 'escape' it's crib after it wails and whines to get out? I have it and I swear the looks toddlers get on their faces when they realise they can get out is truly creepy!!!  Roll Eyes

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 November 09, 12:28:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, that crib is one of Inge's. I find the mischievous expressions on the toddler's faces absolutely adorable when they do that, but it's a little weird on a baby...and notice in that last shot how the same baby that just stood up, put down his own crib railing, flipped over the railing to climb down, is now lying helplessly on the floor, lol.
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 November 09, 12:29:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mokey, which of the nannies was it?

I think it was Kendall something. I recognize her name from Pleasantview; I didn't deleteall like I usually do with a new terrain and have been playing with the Maxis characters from the Academie.  In her defense I have to say that as soon as she finished peeing and cried for a second, she picked up the baby, put him in his crib, and left for the day.  Cheesy

Brynne, I adore that first picture! That face is priceless.  I've had that effect with Inge's crib and it's hysterical how they flop on the ground "helpless" afterwards. 
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 November 09, 14:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kendall is a pain!  Didn't she realise the poor thing must have needed a bath?
(Even after I had the antiprank fix in my game, she attacked her employer (a single mum) with a water balloon the minute the poor thing got out of the pool car!  Needless to say, she was fired, and the mother had to stay home from work until the kid grew up!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 November 09, 16:04:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kendall was the first nanny I ever used. She soon became my nanny-ghost. This was pre-uni, and she just kind of moved herself in. The toddlers were screaming and where was Kendall? In the hot tub of course! Or diving off the diving board. Then she took to walking around in her granny panties and gray bra, "bragging" to all my sims. I could not keep the woman dressed. Her last days were spent facing the corner in the kitchen, in her undies, standing in her own pee and emitting foul odors, and making my sims gag at the dinner table. Poor lady must have gone senile. She was eventually killed by a resident ghost. And Kendall was not a very nice ghost, herself:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: