More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 01:10:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  So what's been fixed in NL
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: So what's been fixed in NL  (Read 233729 times)
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Re: So what's been fixed in NL
« Reply #475 on: 2005 September 26, 06:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey MaxoidTom,

I was just curious, since according to Dr. Boris' constantly updated list, the following hacks apparently are still required? with the NL EP, so I was wondering if these issues will be fixed by the patch?

handheldfix - I think it fixes the issue of handhelds causing crushes (possibly tweaks other issues such as obsession with the handheld or wants to play handheld with someone who doesn't have one)

deathfix - fixes the following:

Sims who die of old age now properly receive their tombstones and give out
their inheritances even in severely overcrowded neighborhoods with some 900
Sims living and longdead.

marriage-postmortum - fixes the following:

The marriage "spouse" line is no longer automatically disconnected after death.
The surviving partner may remarry as usual, which will correctly connect the
line to the new partner and disconnect the old one, but unless the survivor
remarries, when he dies, their marriage line will still show as connected on the
family tree, like those of the deceased Maxian families.

moveoutbugfix - fixes the following:

Eliminates overflow jump when sims move out.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is related to the various jump bug/too many iterations issue that a lot of the Critical Fixes are for.

noreunionmemory - fixes the following:

Family reunions no longer generate tons of blank memories.

noteleportpuddle - fixes the issue when puddles seem to "teleport" magically out of range from the creator of the puddle, which I think sometimes happens when dripping water in the bathroom or sims peeing themselves and the puddle magically ending up on the other side of walls.

And I guess the pianofix is already planned for the patch?

nocorruptdeath - fixes the following:

The formation of the corrupted death memory, as seen in gossip of the form
"jagged lines", "tombstone", "dead Sim", is now suppressed. Existing
corrupted death memory markers not affected, and will continue to spread
unless eliminated in SimPE. You can usually identify corrupted death markers,
because one will follow every directly-experienced death of visitor or family
member, and is flagged "invisible", with no event owner. It will spread to
other Sims in gossip, and all memories of this form (no event owner,
$Subject Died, Dead Sim), are corrupted "jagged line" memories. Delete these
whenever they show up in gossip, noting which sim possesses them, and which
sim received it. Find the corrupted memory in both Sims and expunge it from
anyone you can find.

noplagiarism - fixes the following:

The memory and want satisfaction are now correctly assigned even if somebody
else answers the publisher phone call. The typewriter will thus appear over
the head of the author, not merely the person who happens to pick up the phone.

There might be a couple of more that I haven't mentioned, but I think the other mods/hacks are mostly changes to gameplay. I think the ones I listed here can be considered bugs. I suppose I can go to the official website and submit them, but I'm betting on the possibility that these have already been mentioned and people probably have already reported them previously too. I was just curious if you are already aware of these and/or if these issues are already being addressed by the patch. Thanks. Smiley

Ste

syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: 2005 September 26, 08:53:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just found a new bug, and since this is where I keep seeing AppreciatedMaxoid (can't hate a rescuer!), I'm posting it here!

My Sims can't get into the cemetery in Downtown! Sorry if there's more than one ~ the one I've tried is the first cemetery on the list. The car procedes normally, but when "I" arrive, the lot is in Build Mode (with red paused frame). Yet, I can't actually build anything, because no matter where I click, the dialog pops up informing me that I must have my Sim use the phone to call a taxi, or changes won't be saved. But I'm not trying to leave, and my Sim isn't even on the lot. So I exit without saving (my only option), and end up back in Downtown.

This happens whether the Sim trying to drive to the cemetery lives in the Neighborhood or Downtown. Either way, exiting puts me Downtown.

No hacks. Uni installed. My karaoke machine actually worksHuh

This only happens for the cemetary?  Hmm, very strange...  Try entering it in simless build mode, force save, and then visit it.  Or try taking an ownable car there (I think we found one problem with the taxi sometimes...).

Hey peeps, I came across this at the Inseminator website under jase's InTeenimater forums over here.

It sounded very similar and I thought I had read about this before. I'm guessing this is a similar problem. Since I haven't encountered it myself (due mostly to the fact that I have been avoiding actually playing until I get all my hacks updated Tongue) I thought it better to post it here rather than report it officially via the EA bug form.

Quote from: Drasca
Here's a car related bug:
Step 1) Buy a car (driveway too), don't set an owner yet.
Step 2) Get invited to go to community lot or downtown (I suspect simply telephoning for taxi would do it)
Step 3) Set Sim that's going to community lot to own car.

When your Sims become new car owners AFTER they're committed to going to a community lot / downtown, will promptly leave your home in a taxi, but not correctly load via taxi in said community lot. You'll simply waste your time in build mode on the community lot and reload. No play/action mode available. So what happens? Car ownership is flagged, but car wasn't driven. Taxi was taken, but with the car ownership being flagged, a taxi won't load once you're on the community lot. Thus, stuck in build mode and all you can do is reload. Luckily, its not a serious bug.

Harmless? Mostly. Annoying? Definitely. Easily avoidable? Most definitely.

So bewared guys, if you're going out to other lots via taxi, don't set car ownership. There's no such problem with going to work this way, as you do not leave the lot with 'car owner' flagged, but not driven to the lot.

Also ilikefishfood posted this as well:

Quote from: ilikefishfood
We found a new one!  When playing university (with NL installed) there's no pop-up warning that there's class in an hour.  The 'go to class' icon is queued, but if the YA is doing some directed action, like studying, research or skill-building they won't stop and go to class, and without that warning to the player..........well, you see the problem!

I'm playing a freshly installed game with no custom content, and removed the two mods that I was testing (inSIM and a soon-to-be released NL version of inTEEN) to see if the problem was related to them....but no dice.  The class-in an hour pop-up, did'nt well....pop-up!  It seems Maxis has removed this feature.  Has anyone else noticed this?

I don't know if they mentioned it here yet, but jase now has a fix for that here and here is his reply:

Quote from: jase439
The tutorial/game tips system fails to set the magic data bits which trigger the "Go To Class" warnings and the 5-hour Go To Final warning for Uni students.  I have filed a report with Maxis, and may release a "patch" of my own for this.  In either event, you'll have to be extra diligent in seeing your Uni students off to class.

This may only apply to new neighborhoods.

EDIT: A fix is available here:

http://www.insimenator.net/viewtopic.php?t=1742

It looks like he already officially reported this, but I hadn't seen it mentioned here yet (unless I missed it, in which case sorry for double posting), so I figured why not add it to the list. Oh yeah, and sorry about double posting anyways, but I thought it would be less cluttered to have this as a separate post from my last one, and plus these are separate issues anyways. Tongue

Ste

MaxoidTom
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2005 September 26, 15:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey MaxoidTom,

I was just curious, since according to Dr. Boris' constantly updated list, the following hacks apparently are still required? with the NL EP, so I was wondering if these issues will be fixed by the patch?

handheldfix - I think it fixes the issue of handhelds causing crushes (possibly tweaks other issues such as obsession with the handheld or wants to play handheld with someone who doesn't have one)

deathfix - fixes the following:

Sims who die of old age now properly receive their tombstones and give out
their inheritances even in severely overcrowded neighborhoods with some 900
Sims living and longdead.

marriage-postmortum - fixes the following:

The marriage "spouse" line is no longer automatically disconnected after death.
The surviving partner may remarry as usual, which will correctly connect the
line to the new partner and disconnect the old one, but unless the survivor
remarries, when he dies, their marriage line will still show as connected on the
family tree, like those of the deceased Maxian families.

moveoutbugfix - fixes the following:

Eliminates overflow jump when sims move out.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is related to the various jump bug/too many iterations issue that a lot of the Critical Fixes are for.

noreunionmemory - fixes the following:

Family reunions no longer generate tons of blank memories.

noteleportpuddle - fixes the issue when puddles seem to "teleport" magically out of range from the creator of the puddle, which I think sometimes happens when dripping water in the bathroom or sims peeing themselves and the puddle magically ending up on the other side of walls.

And I guess the pianofix is already planned for the patch?

nocorruptdeath - fixes the following:

The formation of the corrupted death memory, as seen in gossip of the form
"jagged lines", "tombstone", "dead Sim", is now suppressed. Existing
corrupted death memory markers not affected, and will continue to spread
unless eliminated in SimPE. You can usually identify corrupted death markers,
because one will follow every directly-experienced death of visitor or family
member, and is flagged "invisible", with no event owner. It will spread to
other Sims in gossip, and all memories of this form (no event owner,
$Subject Died, Dead Sim), are corrupted "jagged line" memories. Delete these
whenever they show up in gossip, noting which sim possesses them, and which
sim received it. Find the corrupted memory in both Sims and expunge it from
anyone you can find.

noplagiarism - fixes the following:

The memory and want satisfaction are now correctly assigned even if somebody
else answers the publisher phone call. The typewriter will thus appear over
the head of the author, not merely the person who happens to pick up the phone.

There might be a couple of more that I haven't mentioned, but I think the other mods/hacks are mostly changes to gameplay. I think the ones I listed here can be considered bugs. I suppose I can go to the official website and submit them, but I'm betting on the possibility that these have already been mentioned and people probably have already reported them previously too. I was just curious if you are already aware of these and/or if these issues are already being addressed by the patch. Thanks. Smiley

Ste

When the patches come out, a list of issues that were resolved will be included.  I know that we've put in fixes for a few of the things on your list, but I don't know about everything.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2005 September 26, 15:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Morning Tom.

Its 8 Am on monday, shouldn't you be eating doughnuts, drinking coffee, and filling out your new TPS coversheets to get ready for the workday?

Oh, and just a comment/question, for the NL patch 2 you mentioned in the vamp crumplebottom thread. Any way you can convince the programmers to add a function to boolprop that lets you change teh attraction value of objects with a shift click? I know its not TECHNICALLY a bug, but there are certain things sims are attracted witha  frequency that would embarass a crack addict. I keep expecting my sims to go strawberrying to get access to certain objects.

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
U_Dog_U
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 2005 September 26, 15:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would the programmers add something to a feature that we're not even supposed to be using?

Do unto others before they have a chance to do unto you.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: 2005 September 26, 16:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The same reason they added the new things in nightlife to boolprop that have nothing to do with nightlife itself.

Webcest.
U_Dog_U
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 2005 September 26, 16:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, it's called boolProp testingCheatsEnabled, otherwise know as debug mode. Notice the "testing" part? It's a tool for the programmers themselves to use while testing the game.

Second, What do you mean doesn't have anything to do with Nightlife? It's a tool for testing the original game, University, and Nightlife. It's not something that's just for use with Nightlife.

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 2005 September 26, 21:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mentioned earlier in this thread when I talked about the university groovy dresser which didn't have it's base recolors enabled even though they existed in the game files that there was an object like this in Nightlife but I didn't remember what. Well I found it.

It's the "Grease Stands Alone" 'juice' bar. It matches and can connect with the Fat City island counters which have numerous recolor options for their countertops. The bar has all of its recolors available to match the counter's, but there is no option enabled to change the countertop even though those files exist on the CD. If you want to line up that bar and counter you are stuck with only being able to use the one countertop texture.

If this doesn't get fixed in the patch, hopefully Numenor will fix it with CEP version 3.
« Last Edit: 2005 September 26, 21:37:15 by Motoki » Logged

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 2005 September 27, 00:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, it's called boolProp testingCheatsEnabled, otherwise know as debug mode. Notice the "testing" part? It's a tool for the programmers themselves to use while testing the game.

Second, What do you mean doesn't have anything to do with Nightlife? It's a tool for testing the original game, University, and Nightlife. It's not something that's just for use with Nightlife.

Do you have  a point or are you a professional bore?

Would you be happy if I remove the word "boolprop" and just ask for a cheat?

Cretin.

Webcest.
U_Dog_U
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2005 September 27, 00:20:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have  a point or are you a professional bore

Naw, it's just a hobby. I do like the sound of that, however. I wonder if I could get JM to make it my title?
« Last Edit: 2005 September 27, 12:16:38 by U_Dog_U » Logged

Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 2005 September 27, 01:48:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you be happy if I remove the word "boolprop" and just ask for a cheat?

I would. 

While I'd like to make some objects less attractive myself, it's not a function approprite for debug mode.  And I suspect it would have to alter the objects.package to work right.  Not something you wanna be messing with.

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
U_Dog_U
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2005 September 27, 10:50:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if it's been posted here or not, but it looks like they did something with free will. Whether it's an improvement or not depends on your point of view. My neat sims are cleaning more than they used to and the females are always primping with the hand mirrors. One of my female sims gussy's up in the bathroom mirror more than teens check themselves out! And I just saw one of my sims watering the flowers on his own which they've never done before.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2005 September 27, 11:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They even clean up their plates at the restaurants downtown, even the sloppier sims, but fortunately Inge already has a patch to fix that. Smiley
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2005 September 27, 15:24:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the "Grease Stands Alone" 'juice' bar. It matches and can connect with the Fat City island counters which have numerous recolor options for their countertops. The bar has all of its recolors available to match the counter's, but there is no option enabled to change the countertop even though those files exist on the CD. If you want to line up that bar and counter you are stuck with only being able to use the one countertop texture.

This has now actually been fixed, sort of, in CEP 3 which you can get at MTS2 and possibly Quaxi's SimPE site. It enabled the countertop on the bar to be recolored, but the recolors themselves aren't enabled and I had to extract the textures from the nightlife from objects08.package and make them as new package files.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
peytonsma
« Reply #489 on: 2005 September 28, 16:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've spent the last few days reading all the posts in this thread and I don't recall anyone mentioning a problem with influencing non-playable vampires to drink the cure.  Then again, maybe I'm the only one having the problem. Tongue

I can't get any non-playable sim to be inluenced into drinking the cure.  I've tried with grand vampires and townies/npcs turned vampires.  My sim will walk over to them and I'm pretty sure they do the 'hey buddy, know what I want you to do' routine but nothing ever happens.  No drinking of the cure and no influence points lost.

I guess I could understand if the game was programmed to not let the grand vampires be influenced into drinking it but what's the point of the option if I can't influence any townie or npc either?

You can make the sim playable and then the influence option will work but that totally defeats the purpose since I can just make them the active character and have them drink it without wasting anyones influence points.  I'm not understanding why the option is even there if it won't work.

Another thing I'd like to know it why all my sims insist on cleaning up the plates of patrons in the restaurant.  I have sloppy sims that won't lift a finger at home but they jump at the chance to clean up at the diner. Huh

And finally, I read that someone wasn't able to access buy/build mode on community lots with the dorms specific cheat while sims were there.  I actually use it all the time.  The changes made don't stay for the next time you go to the lot but I am able to buy/move/delete whatever I need to with the cheat.  Also, even with the cheat on build mode is still greyed out but if you use the eyedropper tool to select something from build mode (fence, window, etc..) you'll be able to access it. Smiley
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: 2005 September 28, 17:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a hack to stop sims cleaning up plates when they are out.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2005 September 28, 18:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've spent the last few days reading all the posts in this thread and I don't recall anyone mentioning a problem with influencing non-playable vampires to drink the cure.  Then again, maybe I'm the only one having the problem. Tongue

I can't get any non-playable sim to be inluenced into drinking the cure.  I've tried with grand vampires and townies/npcs turned vampires.  My sim will walk over to them and I'm pretty sure they do the 'hey buddy, know what I want you to do' routine but nothing ever happens.  No drinking of the cure and no influence points lost.

I can't get it to work either. I've read several posts (maybe not on this site) saying the same things. It appears to be a bug.
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 2005 September 29, 03:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't get it to work either. I've read several posts (maybe not on this site) saying the same things. It appears to be a bug.

If this is a bug (and Maxis somehow misses it in the patch), here is some relevant info:

# Group = 0x7FD1A4B4, Instance = 0x1022
# Title = Influenced - Drink Vampire Cure

This routine makes the influencee (the vampire, in this case) look for the closest "Potion - Vampire Cure" and use it.

C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2005 September 29, 15:30:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... I've read several posts (maybe not on this site) saying the same things...

It was discussed in the Vamprocillin-D thread.
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: 2005 October 03, 12:01:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sims can't get into the cemetery in Downtown! The car procedes normally, but when "I" arrive, the lot is in Build Mode (with red paused frame).

Update ~ sorry it took so long, but there's this game that has me totally hooked...

As was suggested on a less awesome forum, I put Gothier Green Lawns (GGL) into the bin, then back in place. TA DA! I was then able to have a Sim enter the lot normally, via Taxi. Six headstones greeted her on the curb, all from the same family. That must have been quite a disaster. However, I need tombstones on graves, not on the curb.

So, sent Sim home and reentered lot in Build Mode.

Tombstones gone.

I repeated these steps four times: single Sim by Taxi, single Sim by Car, group by Taxi, group by Car. The tombstones appear on the curb in Live Mode with active Sims, but are gone when the lot is entered in Build Mode.

I even had one Sim place a tombstone in Inventory and take it home. Once home, I had her "Move Grave" back to GGL. When I had her visit GGL then, that tombstone did not appear. There were only five on the curb.

The missing- and then vanishing-tombstone problem has been reported on other forums, so I know it's not isolated like the Gothier-Build-Only problem. I'm not up to trying any of the contortions suggested like putting tombstones in Inventory, changing lot status from Community to Residential, moving Sim-with-tombstones in, placing tombstones, moving out, returning lot to Community status AUGHHHHHHHH! I want to PLAY, not WORK!!

I was able to move the tombstones successfully to the cemetery I built in the regular Neighborhood ~ simply using "Move Grave" option ~ where they show up and behave. I selfishly don't even care if Maxis fixes this, as my single in-play Gothier Green Lawns has already been converted to a hot Pagan night-spot with lovely gargoyles on every "grave."

I don't mean this to sound like a diatribe. Just updating info on the one major problem I've found in my installation.
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: 2005 October 03, 16:20:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was having similar problems with the "invisible" tombstones too. I thought I'd solved it by using only the "move grave or graves" option then immediately saving and going to the community lot to place the tombstone. I'd also stopped using Gothier Green Lawns for anything other than a hangout spot and used my own community cemeteries I'd created. Sadly as I'd mentioned in this thread the problem came back after Herb Oldie died in platinum. I'd kept him alive about 15 sim days longer than normal (with the Elixir) so he and Coral could raise a couple more adopted kids. Herb also had a kid with a Romance sim I'd made and a kid with Dina Caliente after Mortimer had died. In some ways this new glitch reminded me of the old "undead elder" bug. So I went ahead and decided to reinstall (wanted to redo all the neighborhoods anyway) and start everything over. I've been able to move Darleen Dreamer to my Pleasantview Memorial Lawn with success. Mortimer's due to die shortly and I'm hoping moving him will work ok.

What's frustrating is that I don't have any idea of what's going wrong. Why it worked sometimes and then stopped working. I can't stand it when I know something is wrong but I don't have the knowledge to figure it out or fix it. I'll be so relieved when Pescado gets his copy and is able to take a look and find out the cause, I'm concerned that the reinstall is just buying me some time and the problem will return at some point again.
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 2005 October 03, 18:30:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It worked the first time for you because the lot was newly placed. The cemetery must be in your home neighborhood. The problem lies in the fact that each time you want to add tombstones you must retrieve all the tombstones currently there. Pick up the lot - put it in the bin - place lot and then move all the graves back to the graveyard again. (thus making it newly place lot again) This is a royal pain to do over and over generation after generation, you are better off building a mausoleum at home until the issues are fixed.
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: 2005 October 03, 23:13:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you nectere for the explanation. It's an annoying situation but understanding the reason behind the issue reduces my frustration greatly. Until the issue is fixed (hopefully soon) I'll use your process for moving tombstones I absolutely want moved and I like the mausoleum idea too for the my large, creepy houses. Thanks again, not knowing why was bugging me.
linolino
Exasperating Eyesore

Linosim

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: 2005 October 04, 14:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So.. can anyone tell me if this is what is happening to the cemetary lots?

1 - you can only visit the GGL in live mode if you export it to the bin and place it again.

2 - if you "move grave to" a graveyard(community lot),  that lot has to be in the base neighborhood for the grave to appear.

3 - After I move a grave to that lot, if i want to move another one there i have to re-export the graveyard to the bin then place it back agiain

Is this right?
« Last Edit: 2005 October 05, 13:48:06 by linolino » Logged
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 2005 October 04, 16:03:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry I couldn't really follow what you were asking but:

The way it seems to be working is this:
To make a graveyard, it must be a newly placed lot in your home neighborhood - meaning if you live in Dowtown, you will use a newly placed lot in the downtown community, if you live in the base neighborhood, you will use a newly placed lot in the base neighborhood etc.

When you want to place your gravestones you use the function of clicking on the gravestone and moving it to the community graveyard, however it must be a newly placed graveyard with no other gravestones already on it. If you want to later add gravestones to this same lot, you must first retrieve all the tombstones already there. Pick up the lot, put it in the lot bin and then place it back down. Now it is once again a newly placed lot and you can then put all your gravestones back plus the new ones. (as an aside I have only been testing with one multigen family on one lot, not multiple families on multiple lots, I will do that this weekend)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: