More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 19:10:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  College Clock Dr. B
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: College Clock Dr. B  (Read 3099 times)
nothingbutsims
College Clock Dr. B
« on: 2005 September 26, 01:00:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using the college clock and haven't noticed any problems - everything seems to work fine.  I did have a snafu when one of my YA's got stuck at his final exam, but I can't really associate that with the clock because it only happened one time.  All other times I have used the clock to send YA's to exams early have been successful.  Rerolling LTW's and the other functions seem to work normally also.  Has anyone else tried the clock?
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
Re: College Clock Dr. B
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 26, 01:02:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only ever use it for going to exams early, and so far so good!

<insert witty comment here>
Velda
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 27, 00:42:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I put four Sims through college yesterday, using the clock very liberally, and they all graduated without any problems.  I turned off their free will, used the new maxmotives cheat and got it all done in less than two hours without them even having to go to class.  They just did their term papers and umpteen assignments until the meter was full, then took finals.  An odd thing happened when I moved Bridget and Jake into a house and put up their diplomas (now in inventory instead of rewards):  both diplomas belonged to Bridget, with her History major on them and everything.  I don't know if this has anything to do with the clock or with the diplomas being buggy, which I wouldn't doubt, since I've read elsewhere about them disappearing and such with Nightlife.  I had another Sim graduate before I installed NL, and he emerged from the neighborhood bin without one.  I'll have to move the other couple in and see what happens there. 
nothingbutsims
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 27, 01:09:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An odd thing happened when I moved Bridget and Jake into a house and put up their diplomas (now in inventory instead of rewards):  both diplomas belonged to Bridget, with her History major on them and everything.  I don't know if this has anything to do with the clock or with the diplomas being buggy, which I wouldn't doubt, since I've read elsewhere about them disappearing and such with Nightlife.

I had the very same thing happen to one of my grads and his wife.  His wife's diploma had all of the info. regarding his major.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: