More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 21:17:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Which OFB biz related hacks can't you live without?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Which OFB biz related hacks can't you live without?  (Read 7246 times)
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Which OFB biz related hacks can't you live without?
« on: 2006 August 10, 17:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am trying to limit my hacks and fixes folder to only the essentials I need and I now need to add some biz related fixes and hacks because I've found business to be quite buggy in my past experiences, so I just thought of asking you guys for what you are using and why?

dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
Re: Which OFB biz related hacks can't you live without?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 August 10, 17:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From my own hacks, I've been using auto-lateral-calls, homework-in-bedroom, and work-deliver. Those are handy to have, but Pescado's hacks (all of them) are more essential. You might want to download all of TwoJeffs and Crammyboy's hacks and use those liberally. I also use Squinge hacks (DropGroceries, SitFloorToWatchTV, and dontwalkawaywhilecooking) and the Insimenator (the object version).

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 10, 17:40:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with dizzy -- pretty much everything by Pescado, TwoJeffs and Crammyboy are either essential, or make the game much more enjoyable.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 10, 17:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Business Runs You: I honestly can't imagine how anyone operates a meaningful business without it, since employees can't work without it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 August 10, 18:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And don't forget syberspunk's fixes: Finish At Register Fix and Assign Be DJ Teen Fix (these two OFB related)

He has also some nifty interactions and mods, of which I recommend: Manual Navigation for Vampire Fly Here Interaction, Active Workout Self Interaction and Dancing with Fitness and Body Skilling
« Last Edit: 2006 August 10, 18:10:35 by Theo » Logged
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 August 10, 23:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of the JM, TJ, and CB (why do I suddenly have the urge to sing the ABC-song?) hacks will never leave my downloads-folder. Over my sims dead body, no way, no how.

Syberspunks teenandadultdancetogether mod is also one of my favorites. One of the EP's broke that, and Steven fixed it again. Now my teens have a much better chance at getting the dance scholarship. I have the no20khandout, all scholarships are very important.

Where, may I ask, are your mods Dizzy? I checked on MTS2, but I couldn't find them. Then again, maybe I'm going blind out of sheer tiredness.

* veilchen doesn't want to inject caffeine into her eyeballs, she's a wuss :D

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 August 11, 00:50:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still there, from what I can see:

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=16760

I'm not really supporting anything after NL, though. If the next EP (whatever it may be  Roll Eyes ) isn't better than Uni and NL put together, I won't support it either.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 August 11, 02:26:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, as of OFB, adults and teens don't really NEED to dance together, since it seems as of OFB, "Dance solo" now grants dance points.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 August 11, 13:33:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but it seems to go a bit faster when they dance with a partner. I haven't concentrated on checking that, it could also only seem faster because I don't have to grumble about everyone doing the little 'she/he's crazy' motion, everytime they pass the hapless dancing fool. Sim cain't dance yet, git over it already.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: