More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 16:37:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Nighttime Neighborhood
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nighttime Neighborhood  (Read 3555 times)
gjam
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Nighttime Neighborhood
« on: 2007 April 01, 02:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Feel free to point and laugh.  I know I did something stupid; I just can't figure out exactly what it was.

I was in the neighborhood screen for Pleasantview, trying to get familyfunds to work when there are several families with the same name.  Never did figure that out either, but that's not the question at hand.

What I think I did was fatfinger ctrl-shift-C so the cheat box never opened, but I didn't notice and went on typing anyway.  It's possible that I was still holding down ctrl while typing some portion of that. 

Apparently some key combination in there switched the neighborhood view to nighttime.  It's kind of cool looking--the cars on the streets have their headlights on. But it makes it difficult to see things, and it would be nice to switch it back to normal.  Does anyone know how?

Now playing: UNI, NL, OFB, & Pets
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Nighttime Neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 01, 02:06:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it's a little clicky button on the lower left.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
gjam
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 01, 02:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I am even lamer than I thought.  I had already looked there.  I was hoping it would be that trivial.  I don't suppose I can get away with claiming the button wasn't there earlier, can I?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 01, 06:06:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope. You're just stupid and you suck.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 01, 20:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just in case you ever run into the "now how the heck did I do that?" on this again... it's the L key on your keyboard. (no ctrl, alts or shifting involved) Wink
gjam
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 April 02, 02:52:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just in case you ever run into the "now how the heck did I do that?" on this again... it's the L key on your keyboard. (no ctrl, alts or shifting involved) Wink

Oh, I think I'll manage to remember that little clicky thingy now...now that I've publicly exposed my suckosity.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: