More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 20:46:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  where is the Miss C file?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: where is the Miss C file?  (Read 3027 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
where is the Miss C file?
« on: 2006 October 16, 19:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just unistalled OFB because I am starting all over with new sims,   for the next e-pack.

My files were so messed up.   I had about 900 sims counting NPC's and all and  I only had Strangetown, one university town, one dt town and one shopping lot.    One of my sims was so messed up that I had changed him to be a YA and he was going to college and some days he went to class and some days a limo came and took him to work.  rofl

anyway I accidentally deleted miss C in the sim enhancer and I was wondering if I can get her back when I reinstall OFB or is she in the Nightlife objects package?    thanks
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: where is the Miss C file?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 16, 19:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mrs Crumplebottom is a unique NPC and has no character file. If you delete her SDSC, she will respawn when the game decides it needs her again.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 16, 19:41:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks JM.    Kiss

The one that I deleted, had the  name  Agnes Crumplebottom and I thought it was the real one.   Huh
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 16, 19:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one that I deleted, had the  name  Agnes Crumplebottom and I thought it was the real one.   Huh
That's more bad. You just killed Mortimer's grandmother, I think. Not sure what effect that will have. That is not the real Mrs. Crumplebottom, that's a real sim-ancestor. Bad things may happen now. You are doomed. DOOM, DOOM, DOOM! DOOMITY DOOM!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 16, 19:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh woe onto ye!

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 16, 20:06:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 16, 22:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lynnmar, I deleted many times with the Enhanser all dead pre-made sims in Pleasantview, because there are more dead sims there than live ones, and played smoothly there a very long time. I noticed, that any new-born sim, or a CAS sim gets the user number of the deleted dead/live sim. If the deleted sim was User_007, the new baby/CAS sim got the number 007.

I checked after that in the SimPe - the deleted pre-dead sim didn't appear, only the new-born sim.

So, the "doomity-doom", if it exists (Lies and Propaganda), will come after a long-long time, if ever...Smiley.
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 16, 23:48:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wow oh Im in so much trouble.  Gloom despair and misery on me.   A pox on me.    Grin 

If she is Moritmors Granny. then what the heck was she doing in my  SimEnhancer in with the strangetown people?   Shocked   
That's what happens to us old people we get forgetful and start wandering.   rofl

I only had one town and that was strangetown.   I deleted the others a long time ago.  I am starting all my families from scratch.  I hope she shows up because I have not seen her since I deleted that character. 
 I really did think she was in the objects package in RES.  Why does everybody say to make that folder read only to keep her from being bitten, if she is not in there   Huh

oh well I don't care if she died or not.  I will probably have to reinstall every darn one of the e-packs.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: