More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 23:12:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Multiple problems with BV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Multiple problems with BV  (Read 2186 times)
feistyredhead
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Multiple problems with BV
« on: 2007 September 30, 23:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this game on two accounts on the main account [where all my pretties (cc) are] it wont even load and on the otherWORKING account, one of my sims is stuck in a car, and I got a message about no driveway being installed, and I know there is one because it installed with the house, I placed one and one sim came back, in the car alone, the other sim pulled in the driveway using the same car and wont get out at all... I took out the anti watchout hack from the game, but I havent tried it yet, but I do know that it was the latest version that the site has so ...

wtf am I doing wrong here?

ENFP
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Multiple problems with BV
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 01, 02:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, try moving your DL folder out of your game to your desktop then load up the game.  You could have hacks or CC that need updating and are screwing things up.

Second, do a search here on BV as there are many topics relating to loading problems.  There's also some interesting reading in the Podium.
feistyredhead
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Multiple problems with BV
« Reply #2 on: 2007 October 02, 04:54:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

main account fixed, I had to delete the cigen and whatnot packages, but I am still at a loss for the other problem... oh well.. I can simply delete them as I was not all that attached to them anyway... I think its the insimenator I installed, or the invisible driveway recolor, but eh I will work it out later ... Thanks

ENFP
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: