More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 08:40:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Everybody loves Lilith!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Everybody loves Lilith!  (Read 3167 times)
numaari
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Everybody loves Lilith!
« on: 2006 November 17, 05:04:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I moved Lilith and Angela back in with their elderly mom Mary-Sue after they graduated from college.  Dustin and Dirk came with them.  Unfortunately, both Dirk AND Dustin seem to be crushing on Lilith.  Who is NOT a romance sim.  Angela is being totally ignored by her fiance, who is following Lil around like a puppy.

I thought it was just Angela's shitty attitude about her sister coming back to haunt her.  Karma, right?  But now I've noticed something disturbing.  When Lilith walks through a room, Dirk and Dustin's thought bubbles hold her face and cascade hearts.  But so does Ang and Lil's prepubescent brother (Mary-Sue's self-spawn kid)!  And now Angela's crushing on her twin sister!  Who she's furious with!

So Lilith appears with cascading hearts in the thought bubbles of
1. Dustin (her fiance)
2. Dirk (her ex-boyfriend, who she no longer has any bolts or hearts with)
3. Her child brother Bruno
4. Her twin sister Angela (who LOATHES her!)

I have no unawesome hacks except for ChristianLov's pet teleporter and pet behaviour modder.  My install is fresh since getting Pets.  But something is going on here...
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Everybody loves Lilith!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 17, 06:02:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's a "handheld" bug, which causes schysophrenia. The handheld causes a crush on the sim you are playing with it, no matter if he is brother, sister, or close relative.
It began with Uni EP, and you have to use the "handheld.fix" hack. I forbid my sims to buy it, even if they roll that want - only cell phone and MP3.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 17, 10:20:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a normal behavior. What happens is that the "I think so-and-so is hot" token passes along in conversations and gossips, and when sims think about that particular bit of gossip, it makes it look like they're heart-farting for someone that they actually aren't attracted to.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
numaari
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 17, 12:17:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the info, Gali, but I'm even meaner than you.  My sims aren't allowed a handheld or an mp3 player, because it annoys me when they just stand there and amuse themselves.  I want them to amuse me by colliding haplessly with their environment.  Tongue

And thanks for confirming that this is normalesque, Pescado.  I was skeered that I was headed for a BFBVFS...
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 17, 13:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squidge has a mod which prevents these tokens from being created and passed: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=8426&highlight=attraction
ThyGuy
Exasperating Eyesore

HELP ME! I'M STUPID!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 18, 07:08:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims get a cellphone, but sometimes not even that because it drives me insane when they spend every living moment calling up their friends from the macrostat.

DEATH TO UGLY BEAGLE DOGS!
WALMART IS THE DEVIL!!!!!
I DEMAND THE FIERY DEATH OF CRYING BABIES!
Do us a favor? DIE, GO TO HEAVEN, STFU!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 18, 07:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it's either that, or losing them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: