More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 15, 17:38:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  maxis pixie cut
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: maxis pixie cut  (Read 10818 times)
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
Re: maxis pixie cut
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 23, 12:03:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i love the maxis style that i'd call a pixie cut, it's got bangs hanging in front and is short... i haven't got access to a pic at present. anyways, i have issues with mixing that style and make up. anyone else having issues? when a sim with that style puts make up on, the bangs kind of fill in and create a solid block of colour across the forehead. any suggestions?
it's happened since the very beginning i think.

I have that exact problem too. You mean with the hairstyle on the alien sim in this picture?

The fringe (bangs) has filled in randomly since I've had the game. Don't have a picture of it going wrong, because the in-game camera fixes it if I try to take a photo of it. (In fact, I often take photos that I'll later throw away just to have the hair reset itself.) I'd have to remember to take a screenshot to show what it looks like in-game. It looks to me like the alpha slips sometimes, but I don't understand why that would happen with a Maxis hairstyle. It's most common when I've been playing for a while in a single session, making me wonder if it's to do with some kind of memory thing.

I've had that hairstyle on children, teens, young adults and adults, and had the same problem with all of them. I have all the EPs up to OFB.

And I just checked. I have an NVidia GeForce Go 6200. Hrm.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: