More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 17:07:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Transfering Lot Ownership
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Transfering Lot Ownership  (Read 2964 times)
rome_raven
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Transfering Lot Ownership
« on: 2010 April 14, 14:12:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sim named Jake who's the Mayor of one of my towns.  When it's time for a new mayor to be selected.  I would like the 1 community lot that Jake owns and the vacation home to be given over to the new mayor.  Is there a way to do this without actually selling the lot for simoleons?  What are the different methods that can transfer ownership of a lot?

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Re: Transfering Lot Ownership
« Reply #1 on: 2010 April 14, 19:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know about the vacation home, but for the community lot there are two ways:

1.  Move the new major into Jake's house, put the deed on a wall, have Jake click on it and select "transfer lot ownership".
2.  Selling it for simoleans is not that bad, actually - just mark it down to $1, and it'll make no difference.  I usually have a dummy sim buy an empty community lot with a wall on it, sell the deed for that lot on that community lot for $1, and then when a sim needs to transfer a deed or sell a particular item to a particular sim but doesn't have a business, they buy the lot for $1 and do their thing, then set the deed for sale for $1 again for the next sim.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: