More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 19:32:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Is there a simple way to delete radio stations?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is there a simple way to delete radio stations?  (Read 3559 times)
arogers
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Is there a simple way to delete radio stations?
« on: 2008 December 19, 12:07:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

theres only about 4 stations I ever listen to so I'm wondereing if I can delete them from the stereo pie menu.
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: Is there a simple way to delete radio stations?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 December 19, 17:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

theres only about 4 stations I ever listen to so I'm wondereing if I can delete them from the stereo pie menu.

Delete them, I think not, but you could try modding the pie menu resource, so it displays only the radio stations you want.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Sette
Asinine Airhead

AKA Skankmelon AKA jackass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 December 19, 18:16:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

try disabling the all the songs in the categories you don't like the category shouldn't show if it's empty.
ive not tested the shopping speakers with this though buying a metal speaker with no metal music selected may cause unwanted effects.

(I get winded reading a post typed like that.  In my native tongue...)

Original poster wrote(corrected):  tThere'(apostrophe)s only about 4four stations I ever listen to.(period) sSo, (coma) I'm wondereing if I can delete them from the stereo pie menu.?(assuming it was a question)

(Seven grammar errors while using only 22 words.  Does this qualify as a Grammar Day entry?)

Try disabling the all the songs in the categories you don't like.  The category shouldn't show if it's empty.
I've not tested the shopping speakers with this, because buying a Metal speaker with no Metal music selected may cause unwanted effects.

Edited to add: 
You can, additionally, add your own tracks to the categories after you've deselected the default music.

One EP allows you to build custom radio stations, but I'm too lazy to search through my manuals.  If you have the option, you'll see it in the music tap. (Customized music is dealt with in one of the EA Readme files included with your installation.)
« Last Edit: 2008 December 19, 18:27:07 by Sette » Logged
arogers
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 December 19, 22:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get winded listening to nerds complain about grammar.
anyway, Would I have to edit every radio or are the pie menus controlled by the stereo globals. I've looked but not found what I'm looking for.
Probably should search harder.  Tongue
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 December 19, 22:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. You're on the wrong site then.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Sette
Asinine Airhead

AKA Skankmelon AKA jackass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 December 19, 22:55:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anyway, Would I have to edit every radio or are the pie menus controlled by the stereo globals. I've looked but not found what I'm looking for.
Probably should search harder.  Tongue

Starting with the emergence of Usenet, the proper use of the English language has been slowly reduced to unintelligible strings of mis spelt words because GenY is too lazy to press a shift key, run a spell checker, or use proper punctuation.
I applaud those who try to reteach and encourage the proper use of the English language.

As for the question... WTF?  You don't know how to change options in the game?
arogers
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 December 19, 23:54:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want the stations gone from the menus, not just silent because I want them for wall speakers but not the radios.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: