More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 23:57:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sagesims?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sagesims?  (Read 16422 times)
Baronetess
snowyrat
Asinine Airhead

Save the kittun!

View Profile
Re: Sagesims?
« Reply #25 on: 2007 March 24, 10:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also thanks alot from my part, Witch. I love to play the elders too, and think they deserve much better than the crappy original outfits. As if people would lose completely their taste the same day they turn from 25 to 65 (as in the game  Tongue).

Fortunately I was able to fit in your today's bandwidth limit. It was nice to see the file coming from the exactly opposite side of the globe... I love your beautiful country! Smiley
JadeEliott
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 March 24, 19:03:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much, Witch!

~The Isle of Thyme~
http://www.isleofthyme.net

The Isle of Thyme Succinctly Summed Up by ZiggyDoodle:
Exquisite.  Simply exquisite (but not at all simple!).
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 March 24, 19:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're ALL most welcome. BTW I don't think the downloads are limited on my homepage, I maybe mislead you all there. I'm allowed to HAVE 30MB on the site maximum. I don't know whether that would stop anyone downloading it, I don't know if there is a limit that way. :-/

ETA: Cheers for the nice comment about New Zealand Snowyrat.  Grin I love the global community of the sims, I've made friends in England, the States, Germany and even with someone on an island in the Mediterranean. Great stuff.

Edit again; couldn't upload to GSpace, can't be faffed fiddling with 3 smaller files, you're stuck with my homepage unless someone comes to the rescue.
« Last Edit: 2007 March 24, 19:43:58 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Baronetess
snowyrat
Asinine Airhead

Save the kittun!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 March 25, 10:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: Cheers for the nice comment about New Zealand Snowyrat.  Grin I love the global community of the sims, I've made friends in England, the States, Germany and even with someone on an island in the Mediterranean. Great stuff.
Would it be proper at this point to ask you to provide us, your Northern hemisphere friends, with some good genuine Southern (not to say Down Under) hair meshes, with the long hair hanging upwards?  Grin

Sorry, I couldn't resist Cheesy, but I hope sincerely you wouldn't be offended. In fact, I have a big framed Reversed World Map, bought during the trip to New Zealand, hanging in my hall - as a way to teach my children some critical thinking. All the friends who visit me enjoy it very much - it's not so common here.
New Zealand is probably the most beautiful country I've ever visited, and the people were really incredibly nice there.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 March 25, 11:00:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you on behalf of all New Zealand!  Grin

It's not just the hair, did you know our water runs down the plugholes in the opposite way?

Whereabouts in NZ did you visit? I'm about a third of the way down the North Island, the Bay of Plenty. It is very lovely, though we're not so green as we would have you think.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2007 March 25, 11:44:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I couldn't resist Cheesy, but I hope sincerely you wouldn't be offended. In fact, I have a big framed Reversed World Map, bought during the trip to New Zealand, hanging in my hall - as a way to teach my children some critical thinking.
What's a reversed world map? One where left is right and up is down? Or is it just a regular world map you're hanging upside down?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
JadeEliott
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 March 25, 17:31:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*wonders why she thanked Witch twice*

Must be the Alzheimer's kicking in. Old age is GRAND!

~The Isle of Thyme~

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 March 25, 17:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More like you managed to slip through the double-posting protection.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
JadeEliott
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2007 March 25, 18:38:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's double posting protection? A kick in the head if you post in the same thread within five minutes of each post?

Or pehaps the customized beating of your choice? Laughing and pointing? Whatever it is, I am sure is quite evil and unpleasant, knowing you.

*considers posting this twice just to find out*

~The Isle of Thyme~

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 March 25, 18:43:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basically SMF balks if you try to post the same thing twice, the usual cause of which tends to be lag.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 March 25, 18:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*wonders why she thanked Witch twice*

Must be the Alzheimer's kicking in. Old age is GRAND!

I just thought you really really liked Gigge's stuff.  Grin

KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 March 25, 19:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's double posting protection? A kick in the head if you post in the same thread within five minutes of each post?

Or pehaps the customized beating of your choice? Laughing and pointing? Whatever it is, I am sure is quite evil and unpleasant, knowing you.

*considers posting this twice just to find out*

I can just picture a hand reaching out of the monitor screen and smacking one up alongside the head!

Maybe I should keep these visions to myself. Embarrassed

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
Baronetess
snowyrat
Asinine Airhead

Save the kittun!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 March 25, 20:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not just the hair, did you know our water runs down the plugholes in the opposite way?
Do you have any doubts that this wasn't the first thing we checked as soon as we arrived to the Hotel? Grin In the sink, with an excuse that one has to wash well the hands after a long trip? Being ashamed to admit to each other, that we didn't know if this is true or a myth... Grin Grin Grin
Whereabouts in NZ did you visit? I'm about a third of the way down the North Island, the Bay of Plenty. It is very lovely, though we're not so green as we would have you think.
Oh my, perhaps I bought a bottle of water from you? Smiley Or, I've just played too much OFB...
And no, please, don't shatter my fairy tale. You *are* green, green, green...

What's a reversed world map? One where left is right and up is down? Or is it just a regular world map you're hanging upside down?
It's something you can find quite often in Australia and NZ. And I like it because it helps to see, that my perspective is not always the only and definitely right perspective.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversed_map
It is already printed this way, so the names and texts are readable, unlike a regular, "Northern" map hung upside down.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 March 25, 21:02:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And no, please, don't shatter my fairy tale. You *are* green, green, green...

Oh no we are not, not, not. Farmers want a cow-fart subsidy to pay their carbon tax - which we haven't even introduced yet, holding the process up about six years - govt reports have discovered mistakes in their calculations which show "New Zealand's emissions have grown relentlessly and are now 22% above the Kyoto target of a return to 1990 levels."

Also; "The politics have moved beyond that for a trading nation whose emissions per person rank sixth-highest in the developed world." (My bold).

Plus we have Giardia - "Giardia is a water-borne parasite that causes diarrhoea. To avoid contracting it, it is best not to drink water from lakes, ponds or rivers without first boiling, chemically treating or filtering it."

Too many trampers and tourists shitting too close to the water has meant nearly all open streams and rivers are now unsafe to drink. Not to mention the pig and cow effluent that farmers keep adding.

Not to mention that we still use some pesticides the rest of the world banned years ago...

So, lucky you bought the bottle of water then, ay? Sorry to burst your bubble.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: