More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 15:44:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Satisfying baby want
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Satisfying baby want  (Read 10274 times)
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
Re: Satisfying baby want
« Reply #25 on: 2006 December 12, 05:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be sweet. I think that's an example of unintentional Maxis prudishness. "Oh, now you're married, so NOW we're an actual family." Bleagh.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 December 12, 05:51:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I think it's just bad coding, period.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
nortonsapple
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 December 12, 16:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had a couple (Denver,knowledge,male) & (December, romance,female) who were engaged while she was pregnant for his father. Denver would not interact with the baby at all without manual direction, and his wants rolled up to have one. December then had his child. This kid was the apple of his simmie eyes. He wouldn't put her down and all his wants revolved around her.

I've also had sims with major cases of denial. I figure, it's just like that sometimes. Although I would love some deductive reasoning for my sims, I could see alot of illigetimate children being neglected. It seems to me that the fathers in denial make very good parents....can't say the same for their wives.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2006 December 13, 04:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After using a hack that allows females to get pregnant when abducted by aliens, my female sim had the pollination technician's baby. Her husband knew the child was not his, of course, and had a very low relationship score with the child, even though he himself was a pollination technician and the kid looked just like him. I had a hell of a time bringing up their relationship scores, and eventually used a hack to change the relationship so that he became the child's father. After that, all was well.

I know this doesn't really answer your question, but I thought the information might be useful to others.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: