More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 02:10:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sim Murder
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim Murder  (Read 21084 times)
sintrinity
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Sim Murder
« on: 2006 July 13, 15:33:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok - here's the deal - I can't get my sims to die.  I get alot of wants to "see the ghost of ??" but no way to kill them when they totally tick someone off. 

I have a legacy family with primarily 0 nice (STILL! and this is gen 5).  They autonomously argue, irritate, etc and then want to see the ghost of or "drink" so and so that ticked them off.  However, without cheating I have no way of killing anyone.  I got the run with scissors thingy - no one died.

Does anyone know of a mod that allows a Sim to kill another Sim?  Maybe the "attack" option?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: Sim Murder
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 13, 15:47:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have university you can get the cowplant. That would satisfy the 'drink' someone want.

Nova
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 July 13, 16:47:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The run with scissors works...you just need to keep using it until the job is complete.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 July 13, 17:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It also helps if you have the old version. The current one makes death far less likely.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 July 13, 18:33:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have an autonomous run for scissors version? I think it would be cool for some sim idiot to do it to themselves. I feel guilty if I tell them to use it and they die.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 July 13, 19:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh. The old-fashioned "ladderless pool" and "byebye fridge" work for me.  Roll Eyes

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Kokopelli
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 July 13, 23:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find the broken trash compacter and dishwasher  (get sim to fix it when their energy is orange) gets them fried & dead rather nicely.

*ahem, not that I do that..... cough*
« Last Edit: 2006 July 13, 23:10:33 by Kokopelli » Logged

Welcome to the dark side, don't forget your flashlight.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 July 13, 23:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let a toddler play in the toilet, and then move a broken dishwasher, trash compactor, etc into that bathroom.  Wink Make sure the Sims has low needs before you start, as well, otherwise he'll get electrocuted and not die.  You can always also remove the smoke detectors and then start a fire by leaving something cooking and walking away from it, and then make the Sim go stand in the flames.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 July 13, 23:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I was thinking about this a few days ago.  It would be really nice if someone could make a hack that gives the loser of a fight a chance of dying.  Adds a little bit more tension to what is otherwise a silly wrestling match.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
JadeEliott
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2006 July 14, 01:20:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Winter is a modder with a wickedly evil mind and has several neat ways to off a sim:

Evil potions:

http://www.sims2workshop.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=478

***The EldrichTome Necronomicon(Al Azif)-Animated Spellbook***

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=147564

Magnificently Malevolent ElectricChair

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=104554

Great fun when you are PMSing. *evil grin*

~The Isle of Thyme~
http://www.isleofthyme.net

The Isle of Thyme Succinctly Summed Up by ZiggyDoodle:
Exquisite.  Simply exquisite (but not at all simple!).
Kokopelli
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 July 14, 02:12:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're REALLY feeling sadistac, put them on the lawn, build a box with a door, add a fire jet, delete door and tell them to start firejets.

kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 July 14, 02:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what I'm told, gnome roasts are good lethal fun. Just place 2-4 fire jets on a rug, and surround them with gnomes and sims.
gethane
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2006 July 14, 05:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'm am so wussy. I have about 10 sims I want desperately to NOT EXIST ANYMORE. However, killing sims on purpose ruins the game for me (guilt). I know that is stupid. But I can't help it.

I would LOVE a hack that would let me click on a sim and choose MOVE AWAY. And poof, the sims "moves away." If the game thinks the sim is dead, that's fine. As long as I don't have to kill my sim.

Gethane Sims
Maxis only lots, neighborhood terrains, and more!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 July 14, 05:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Give Dead Token?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

I'm just going to Gussy Up

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2006 July 15, 01:04:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have NightLife, have a vampire nearby just for the explicit purpose of vamping your Sims; then let the doomed Sims romp in the daylight.

Check out my Sims 2 movies!

OFB version of Sims2DB now available. The database for OCD simmers like me.
gethane
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2006 July 15, 01:25:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't want to kill my sims. Otherwise that's indeed what I'd do. I just want them to non-violently go away.

Gethane Sims
Maxis only lots, neighborhood terrains, and more!
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 July 15, 02:07:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Give Dead Token?

Aw, but that's no fun.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2006 July 15, 04:55:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I was thinking about this a few days ago.  It would be really nice if someone could make a hack that gives the loser of a fight a chance of dying.  Adds a little bit more tension to what is otherwise a silly wrestling match.

I've seen several people asking for this in various places and I'd like this option, too.  There'd have to be strict conditions needing to be met though, otherwise I'd have Sims dying all over the place.  My new neighbourhood is only a few days old but already I've had my fair share of fights.  Also still waiting for the mod that results in the message "Unfortunately, Nanny Useless has been run over by the schoolbus and will need to be replaced by Nanny JustAsUseless").  Oh, how sweet that would be ...

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 July 15, 13:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly, we lack animations for the "ROAD WAFFLE!" death. It'd make a cool ghost, though: It'd be flat, with tire marks on it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Kokopelli
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 July 15, 16:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly, we lack animations for the "ROAD WAFFLE!" death. It'd make a cool ghost, though: It'd be flat, with tire marks on it.

LOL  What I would give to see that ghost or even a sim becoming road kill.
Only to the stalker sims I might add.

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2006 July 15, 20:15:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, the thought of a nanny ghost like that.  Someone somewhere PLEASE do it.  I am sort of seeing the flat ghost in Beetlejuice in my mind as a nanny ... oh, I can't bear it.  I must have it.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2006 July 15, 21:14:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'm am so wussy. I have about 10 sims I want desperately to NOT EXIST ANYMORE. However, killing sims on purpose ruins the game for me (guilt). I know that is stupid. But I can't help it.

I would LOVE a hack that would let me click on a sim and choose MOVE AWAY. And poof, the sims "moves away." If the game thinks the sim is dead, that's fine. As long as I don't have to kill my sim.

Make a house with one adult occupant.  Move all your unwanted Sims into that house.  Use SimPE or a cheat (InSIMinator OBJ edition?) to turn them into babies.  Never play that house and presto, you should never see those Sims again.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 July 15, 21:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make a house with one adult occupant.  Move all your unwanted Sims into that house.  Use SimPE or a cheat (InSIMinator OBJ edition?) to turn them into babies.  Never play that house and presto, you should never see those Sims again.

Hmmmm..I don't know for sure, but I suspect if you do that right after the sim leaves for work the social worker will have shown up and removed all of them from the house before the one adult gets back home. That would be fun...(goes off to ponder possibilities...)

The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.
   Guards! Guards! (Terry Pratchett)
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2006 July 15, 21:36:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmmm..I don't know for sure, but I suspect if you do that right after the sim leaves for work the social worker will have shown up and removed all of them from the house before the one adult gets back home. That would be fun...(goes off to ponder possibilities...)

Ahh, but see, if you never play the house the adult won't have to have a job and the social worker can never show up...

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 July 15, 22:04:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True...but I was thinking if you actually wanted to get rid of them humanely, and still occasionally play the house, that would be an alternative option.

The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.
   Guards! Guards! (Terry Pratchett)
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: