More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 08:31:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540273 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Kitten/Puppies hack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Kitten/Puppies hack  (Read 4089 times)
DarkPhoenix
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Kitten/Puppies hack
« on: 2011 July 24, 12:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was trying to make hack that allows kittens/puppies to eat sim food from the plates, but making "Eat" function (second) from pie menu function from 0x7F3C9675 group usable by kittens/puppies donsn't does the trick. Interaction just fades from the queue. Same with Kibble of Life, wich i was trying to make usable too. If anyone still have TS2 and want to help me i will be very grateful  Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Kitten/Puppies hack
« Reply #1 on: 2011 July 24, 15:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The eat-interaction on the plate simply pushes the eat interaction on the food object as the continuation. If you didn't enable that as well, the interaction will drop as it is invalid.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
DarkPhoenix
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 July 26, 12:04:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The eat-interaction on the plate simply pushes the eat interaction on the food object as the continuation. If you didn't enable that as well, the interaction will drop as it is invalid.
Shocked
Thank you.

Now supid kitten comes to the plate and then immidiately jumpbugs into it, even tho testingcheastenabed dont shows any error. Any idea what cause this?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 July 26, 12:36:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lack of animation set for performing the eating, I imagine.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: