More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 02:03:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Hey Pescado!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hey Pescado!  (Read 24666 times)
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
Re: Hey Pescado!
« Reply #50 on: 2005 September 20, 09:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's lots of other 'features' that need fixing too. I had a neat vampire sim haul her ass up 3 stories during daylight while rapidly decreasing motives to make a bed and I couldn't cancel it because I don't have the hack anymore. :p
I have every reason to believe that hack would work unmodified. Boris is compiling a list right now, since he has the game. I'll have an objects.package to look at in about 189 Microsoft hours now.

Uh...pardon my ignorance but...what in the blazes is Microsoft hours?!?
Regarding NL: I don't plan on getting it soon anyway. I'm still pretty hooked to University, which, if I know myself, I'll keep abusing for another month or so, then I'll find meself another game to get addicted to, and when that addiction wears of it'll be close to November. My guess is JM will be over and done with checking out his hacks and making new ones to remedy the stuff that's fucked up in NL (and from what I've read, it's not a short list!). Plus, by that time the price will have dropped to reasonable, EU standards (yes, I'm in Greece, but unfortunately my homeland doesn't always comply to EU standards...sigh!).

Let the Beast inside you free!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 September 20, 09:34:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Microsoft Time(tm) is similar to Real Time, but without any mandatory rules of correspondence or the requirement that time elapses linearly. Since Microsoft Time(tm) is nonlinear and has no real relationship to Real Time, something can take 10 Microsoft Minutes(tm), and 10 minutes later, it will still take 10 Microsoft MInutes(tm), or perhaps it will now take 20 Microsoft Minutes(tm). On rare occasions, it might actually have already finished. On even more rare occasions, it will just be finished.

At present time, the download will complete in 217 Microsoft Hours(tm).

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Braveheart
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 September 20, 12:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At the risk of having my lips ripped off..........You are so cute J.M.  I Love you!    Grin
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 September 20, 12:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Microsoft Time(tm) is similar to Real Time, but without any mandatory rules of correspondence or the requirement that time elapses linearly. Since Microsoft Time(tm) is nonlinear and has no real relationship to Real Time, something can take 10 Microsoft Minutes(tm), and 10 minutes later, it will still take 10 Microsoft MInutes(tm), or perhaps it will now take 20 Microsoft Minutes(tm). On rare occasions, it might actually have already finished. On even more rare occasions, it will just be finished.

Got it...uh, you better hide those lips now Braveheart!

Let the Beast inside you free!
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 September 20, 13:49:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At the risk of having my lips ripped off..........You are so cute J.M.  I Love you!    Grin

He kisses that hard?

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
Ruann
Dimwitted Dunce

An overactive male imagination

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2005 September 20, 15:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One only needs hands to rip lips off.  Or pliers. 
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 September 20, 15:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Braveheart and/or Pesc are into rough fetish stuff? Lip pulling and pliers etc.

To each his own.

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 September 20, 16:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds a lot like basketball or football minutes!
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 September 20, 16:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It also sounds a lot like band or scout minutes.
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 September 20, 17:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It also sounds a lot like band or scout minutes.

As my son just entered high school this year and joined marching band, this really caused me to laugh. I think part of being a band instructor is to have no sense of real world time.

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2005 September 20, 17:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's lots of other 'features' that need fixing too. I had a neat vampire sim haul her ass up 3 stories during daylight while rapidly decreasing motives to make a bed and I couldn't cancel it because I don't have the hack anymore. :p
There are loopholes in my method of play. Like in my mind, that "feature" is a bug. I see no reason why one should be penalized for trying to make a bed, or any reason why a sim has to make a bed. First of all that's what maids are for, and second of all I don't make my bed, why should my sims?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 September 20, 21:16:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Worst part is, it wasn't even her bed. :p One good thing about a coffin is, you never have to make it. Wink

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 September 21, 00:44:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure you'll like the new proposed Authorized Personnel Only with Anti-Vampire-Daylight-Lock, then. Then the security system will physically prevent vampires from attempting to leave the house during daylight hours. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
amjoie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 September 21, 14:16:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Given that my procurement contacts are overseas, yes, that is sort of how it works. In fact, it will take slightly longer because of security procedures.

However, there is good news. Boris has the game now, and I'll have the package shortly. Unfortunately, SimPE still doesn't actually work with Nightlife yet at last check.

Pescado is the Man from M.A.D. (because U.N.C.L.E. will never be the same after 911). Ilya's offspring is codenamed "Boris" -- and, as everyone knows, Montana is only a State of mind.  Roll Eyes

For every King, there is a Queen ....
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: