More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 15:30:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  New OFB deaths
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New OFB deaths  (Read 3495 times)
Arileo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
New OFB deaths
« on: 2006 March 04, 15:29:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was reading the Prima guide last night and discovered several new deaths mentioned. Death by 'Rah-Rah', elevator crash, and a LOT of new ways to get electrocuted.  I was wondering if anyone's tried them out yet.

The voices in my head say "woof"!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: New OFB deaths
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 04, 15:42:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, but if I can't use simPE to get rid of goopy, he's going to be the first.......

Zephyr Zodiac
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 04, 16:07:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woah there...Goopy?! Isn't notownieregen working with OFB? Didn't you kill the bastard dead in the previous EPs?

Let the Beast inside you free!
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 04, 17:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't 'notownieregen' on the OFB Compatibility List though? I sure hope it's not broken, especially when SimPE isn't OFB-ready yet Tongue. I've got the ep but haven't installed it (I hadn't even bothered to patch NL a second time) because I really don't need my sims to meet more people (read: townies) that I'll most probably get rid of.
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 04, 17:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yah, just checked and it's there. Just wondering why ZZ had Goopy lugging around still. He's never existed in my hood since I got Uni, made a fresh install and deleteallcharacters before incorporating my own Sims.

Let the Beast inside you free!
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 04, 19:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I restarted Pleasantview, I kept just two of the original townies, one being Komei Tellerman and the other being Goopy.  I changed him to Popularity though, because let's face it, who'd wanna be romantic with him???  Had to keep him, because he's just so ... goopyish.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 04, 22:41:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's really very simple!  I never ever play an existing hood while I'm learning the rules etc. of a new game, therefore I have the choice to either deleteallcharacters and have no playable sims at all, or to go with what's there - and since I can't find the numbers of the various character files without SimPE, I'm stuck with Goopy and the rest!  I wuldn't mind so much if they would just buy something apart from lemonade!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: