More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 06:36:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Anyone else STILL can't catch Socialus Butterfly?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anyone else STILL can't catch Socialus Butterfly?  (Read 7578 times)
bamwifey
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Anyone else STILL can't catch Socialus Butterfly?
« on: 2008 August 18, 17:12:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ye Gods, this is working my last nerve.  I've installed the second patch for Freetime, and I still can't catch that damn last butterfly.  I've rolled back my sim's age so many times, just to keep him searching day and night, and ...zip.  Anyone care to comment?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: Anyone else STILL can't catch Socialus Butterfly?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 18, 17:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pretty sure my sim completed her butterfly collection when I installed the latest patch, but don't still have the neighbourhood she lived in or a screenshot to prove it. So it is all lies. Sorry.

Millie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 18, 17:16:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you actually get a reward for completing the collection?

I got sick of being chased by bees, and gave up.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 18, 17:23:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No reward. I'm not sure if she got the memory either...forgot to look Cheesy Sorry, I am no help at all today!

[edit] She was in the hobby lot, Peerless Park, when she got the last one, maybe that is where you have to catch it?

Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 23, 18:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sim working his chronically beestung arse off to complete his collection before he kicks it (for no reason, really, other than to satisfy the Imp of Completeness), but this thread seems to suggest I need to slap Patch #2 on before that's going to happen. Am I reading that correctly?

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 August 23, 22:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Last butterfly is unfindable without the patch.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 August 24, 04:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, frick. Now I get to decide which I'd rather do: patchination or suffer the wrath of the Imp of Completeness. It's a close call. Meh, in the meantime I guess I'll let ol' Ethan kick it. Hula time!

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 August 24, 07:46:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We officially support p3 now, so it's not a big deal to patch at this point.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 August 28, 21:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just now made it back into near-expiry elder's lot, and even though I could *swear* I only patched with the first one (the one that was yoinked from the official site after people who'd created custom clothing couldn't use it), Socialus is already in his bug box. Actually, all butterflies are there; he has one beetle and two spiders to go before the hula can begin. Is is Socialus specifically that can't be found without patch 2, whichever butterfly is last to be found, or the last bug overall? Alternately, was I just shrooming when I installed patch 2 and didn't notice it? Does the presence of Socialus prove V2 patch-ination?

geekgirl
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 August 29, 00:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was Socialus, it was fixed in p1, some sims just have bad luck finding their last (whatever bug).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: