More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 06:15:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  No time off after baby
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No time off after baby  (Read 2719 times)
loripanori
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
No time off after baby
« on: 2008 April 25, 00:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everyone...
I searched for this, but didn't find anything...  My apologies if I just suck at google.
Anyway, since installing FreeTime, everytime a woman has a baby the "3 days off to care for the newborn" box pops up, but the new mom sim doesn't actually get any time off.  She goes to work at the next scheduled time, even if it's just hours after she had the baby.
I've only noticed this since installing Free Time & the kitchen/bath Stuff pack (I have all expansions/packs installed)...  I did replace all of my hacks/mods and with Free Time versions.  Most of my hacks are from the Director's cut.  The only non MATY mods/hacks I have are MaryLou's appliance friendly counter mods (mts2), the slot enable package by Numenor (mts2), TwoJeff's FT aspiration fix, JenFlower's woohoo teens, Lord Darcy's SP7 kitchen/bathroom object fix, the teleporter painting, and the chair/sofa booth sectional thingys.  Oh, and the grow up townies mod by Ste.     

Thanks a lot for your help!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: No time off after baby
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 25, 00:40:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is normal. The added days are appended to your vacation days. The carpool shows up as usual, it is up to you to decide whether to soup.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
loripanori
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 25, 01:40:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Egads, I don't know how I didn't notice that before!  I guess I've just had a lot of babies popping out lately...  I tend to forget about vacation days and as soon as the carpool shows up, off they go.

And to think I just told all of MATY that I have "Woohoo Teens" installed for nothing...
Cheesy
Thanks Pescado.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 25, 12:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And to think I just told all of MATY that I have "Woohoo Teens" installed for nothing...

As probably does a good portion of the folks here already. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 25, 15:05:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As probably does a good portion of the folks here already. Smiley

They install this for nothing?

Anyway, not to worry.  It took me ages of playing to figure out that I didn't have to send my new mothers off to work again right away.  I used to panic about hiring nannies right away because I thought both parents would be off to work the next morning at 8am.  I even got into the situation where the mother would go to work at 8:00, and the father would then have to miss work to care for the baby, which resulted in him getting fired.  Meh.  All part of the fun.

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: