More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 05:40:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Squinge found something interesting...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Squinge found something interesting...  (Read 83093 times)
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
Re: Squinge found something interesting...
« Reply #175 on: 2006 April 15, 19:31:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I checked that link but there wasn't any program attached on that page.

I don't know why anybody is complaining about the rudeness of breastfeeding in public. Since we are not supposed to be staring at people we don't know then it would follow that polite people have never seen anybody breastfeeding in public, no matter how obviously it was done.

The downloadable file is now on the last page of the thread - that link was just to Jase's reply.  You should find a link further down to show the rest of the thread.

Inteen for AL, yay!
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2006 April 15, 20:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, Squinge made an update to Jase's version, so the file is back in the first message in the thread.  However, Squinge does acknowledge that it will conflict with JMP's 'nobabyharassment' mod, and I much prefer that one, so the breastfeeding in my game will have to wait for JMP's awesome version.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2006 April 15, 20:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used the link above to get to the page where I found another link in the upper right hand corner that led to the rest of the conversation and then followed the link at the bottom of the page to get to the first page where I found the program.

Not complicated at all!  Wink

Then I went back and tried to read the 11 pages of conversation and instead went back to the original link and just started from where Jase started and read from there. By the time they were all done talking about it there was a pretty awesome version to download. I don't use the nobabyharassment so I will give this a try.

I do wonder how they were able to get the baby to be selectable. That would be very useful since usually babies are total wildcards... no way to tell what they want (besides diaper changes) without the Sim Psychic Powers.

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

momtogirls
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2006 April 15, 21:03:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do wonder how they were able to get the baby to be selectable. That would be very useful since usually babies are total wildcards... no way to tell what they want (besides diaper changes) without the Sim Psychic Powers.

Merola's mind control mirror

available at variousimmers and MTS2, actually, within that thread on insiminator, I provided the link...I think

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=33870

there it is
« Last Edit: 2006 April 15, 21:11:46 by momtogirls » Logged
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2006 April 15, 22:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, Squinge made an update to Jase's version, so the file is back in the first message in the thread.  However, Squinge does acknowledge that it will conflict with JMP's 'nobabyharassment' mod, and I much prefer that one, so the breastfeeding in my game will have to wait for JMP's awesome version.

You're right - it's been moved.  My bad.

Inteen for AL, yay!
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2006 April 16, 12:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now on to the "puritan" attitude. Yes, it's true it's been going on for a while, but once again, it's not everyone as a whole. The US is such a mix of all cultures that you can't pin this on America. Now, at the risk of beiing flogged by any of the "English" (as in England/Britain), users, if you must point a finger, the "puritans" came from there and settled here. LoL (maybe cuz they got ran out, which is what we should do too, but that's another issue...)

Hey don't look at us, we were standing at the dockside cheerfully waving them off and thinking, 'thank god for that'.

Indeed, and as soon as we could we went back to debauchery and total dismissal of anything that would stop us from doing it.  Grin

Meh...
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: 2006 April 17, 09:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could be mistaken but I took a look at the code, and the new kitten killer compatible version that jase made should pretty much be compatible with the nobabyharassment mod too. The nobabyharassment modded the same Test BHAV found in the original Squinge version. If you have both of these mods in the same folder and you are running an NTFS file system (i.e. WinXP) then based on load order, Pescado's changes would clobber Squinge's, which would normally expand the availability of the breast feeding option.

However, with the newer version, jase abstracted the Test into a private BHAV, so as I understand it, they pretty much shouldn't conflict. So you should be able to use both in your game. I haven't confirmed this yet 'in-game' but I'm just making an educated guess based on what I saw in SimPE. Scanning with the new conflict checking tool should show that there are no direct clashes at least.

I'd say go ahead and give it a try. It shouldn't hurt anything. Most conflicts like these are minor ones anyway.

Ste
« Last Edit: 2006 April 18, 20:40:21 by syberspunk » Logged

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2006 April 17, 14:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Ste!  I was just going on what Squinge said in his original posting -- I'll have to put the new version back and see what happens.  In the worst case, if it doesn't work right or they clobber each other I can just exit the lot without saving and deactivate this one again.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: