More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 17:26:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Errors when sims play instruments
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Errors when sims play instruments  (Read 2247 times)
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
Errors when sims play instruments
« on: 2007 April 15, 14:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I know I've got a music-related error (three, actually), but I don't know what's causing it/them. I'm pretty sure this is due to non-Awesome hacks, but I'd like to narrow the problem down, if possible, before I go digging through my downloads. Here's what happened: I took one of my Uni households to a community lot, a non-playable started playing one of the instruments, the sound got glitchy, and then the game crashed. Attached are three error logs in one .rar file. I have numerous music-related hacks, so I can't even begin to guess which one is actually causing the problem. I'm hoping the error logs will give some clues. Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Errors when sims play instruments
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 15, 17:48:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What version of Atavera's hack do you have? You should only be using the one now maintained by Numenor.
Also, all instruments must be "v4" (compatible with the last Atavera version).
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 15, 18:33:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure which version it is, since the file-name contains no version number. Just to be on the safe side, I've downloaded V4 from MTS2, and will test it. The instrument that caused the errors was not custom, if that makes any difference.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 16, 07:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updating the custom instruments hack seems to have solved the problem. Who knew it would be so easy?

(apparently Jordi did)

Thanks, Jordi, for the suggestion. I appreciate your help. *NVA feels silly*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: