More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 05:14:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Game crashing on move in. Also Error Logs.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Game crashing on move in. Also Error Logs.  (Read 2167 times)
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Game crashing on move in. Also Error Logs.
« on: 2006 October 29, 21:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Today I post this error on behalf of my daughter. We each have our own Windows account, and therefore our own Sims2 folders.  Whenever I update my hacks folder I copy it into her account so that I never have to worry about her having problems because of not having updates.

That said, I am not having the following errors occur in my account, although I think that this error is referring to cinematics, which I have disabled in my game.

The following 2 errors occured while she had her family in the family bin and attempted to move them into a lot. There are 2 errors here, from her trying to move her family into 2 different lots. The lots crashed just after the sims were being shown in front of the house, but before the screen was 100% loaded.

Her third reload of the game allowed her to move the family into a 3rd lot.
« Last Edit: 2006 October 30, 02:24:13 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Game crashing on move in. Also Error Logs.
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 30, 02:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like the work of the non-awesome. That, or cinematics are borked somehow. Just disable 'em, the move in cinematic is the most stupid, useless one ever, since by the time you finally get control of your game back, your sims are already trying to kill each other and it's too late to break it up.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: