FFS Director's Cut: More Awesome Than You

<< < (11/12) > >>

J. M. Pescado:
Yes, but reading the manuals of each individual file sort of defeats the point of using the Director's Cut. The point of the Director's Cut is that you plop it in and go THIS IS AWESOME!

Mostly, your game will play as it did before, only with less bugs, less idiotic obnoxiousness, and more awesome.

ElectricSimmer:
Quote from: Bliss on 2011 October 25, 18:17:34

I specified that the original zips have manuals, because fucking surprise, THEY DO.  Just not when they are all bundled up in the directors cut.  

Doesn't change the fact that before Pes replied and you changed it that you told me to do something which made no sense because there are no manuals in the .zips for the Directors Cut. Like I said, I got all the info I needed on my own, downloaded it on my own, and now my game is awesomefied. So you didn't 'specify that the original zips have manuals', you came along with a stupid and unhelpful answer and changed it because you were wrong.

jezzer:
Quote from: ElectricSimmer on 2011 October 26, 01:07:25

I specified that the original zips have manuals, because fucking surprise, THEY DO.  Just not when they are all bundled up in the directors cut.  

Doesn't change the fact that before Pes replied and you changed it that you told me to do something which made no sense because there are no manuals in the .zips for the Directors Cut. Like I said, I got all the info I needed on my own, downloaded it on my own, and now my game is awesomefied. So you didn't 'specify that the original zips have manuals', you came along with a stupid and unhelpful answer and changed it because you were wrong.

Was it as stupid and unhelpful as telling someone to post a question about framework fail in the Bug Report thread?

ElectricSimmer:
Quote from: jeromycraig on 2011 October 26, 01:13:55

Was it as stupid and unhelpful as telling someone to post a question about framework fail in the Bug Report thread?

Eh. If it was a framework error, surely it wouldn't have recognized awsomemod in the first place causing the game to crash?

PA:

Like I said, I got all the info I needed on my own, downloaded it on my own, and now my game is awesomefied.

So, why did you ask in the first place?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page