More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 18:13:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My borked pets
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My borked pets  (Read 2352 times)
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
My borked pets
« on: 2007 March 26, 15:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, here's the lowdown:

1. Bonkers. Bonkers may be the smartest creature in the entire game- he was adopted as a kitten and one day into adulthood, when I was busy and didn't have time to get him a job, he ran away. Next time I load the game, I notice he's in my house, eating the pet food and watching TV and generally being a cat. But his icon still says he's run away! I imagine this had to do with the resetting from installing seasons, but... we're unable to report him missing, I can click on his icon like normal (not like real runaway cats), but the beauty of it is (for him anyway) I'm unable to get him a pet job, as he's "run away"!

2. Miau. Miau was created in CAF with my new legacy founder. She lived to be an elder and retired from the top of her career, knowing all tricks- so why does the game thing she needs to learn how to Stay in order to get a promotion? One of her kittens does, but... she KNOWS how to Stay, and she's retired!

3. .... dangit, I had a three, I don't remember what it was now.

Are these signs of impending doom? I'm also having an issue where my male sim has the option to "have a baby with" every sim I click on (I don't think testingcheats was on and in any case it was a normal click, not a shift-click) that I think might have to do with the new seasons insim.... is my legacy hood going down in flames?

INFP or something
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: My borked pets
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 29, 13:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Possibly. Mostly, I blame your foolish Kuronue-dabbling in the non-Awesome. Stupid Kuronue.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: My borked pets
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 30, 00:12:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, give me a way to run any animation in the game on any given sim at any given time, a way to kill the sleeping zzs and trigger nightmares, a "bring friend home from work" dialog, and a replacement for inSim and I'd gladly swap out all my non-awesome hacks

INFP or something
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: