More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 21:55:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Different Dancing
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Different Dancing  (Read 9760 times)
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Different Dancing
« Reply #25 on: 2005 December 22, 20:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of the time I end up sticking the pool table in the yard somewhere.  It's not like it ever rains.  I put chess tables and musical instruments outside if there is no room indoors.  It rememinds me of Drew Carey.  He had a pool table in his back yard.  If I remember, he and his girlfriend used it a couple of times for other things besides pool. Wink  Too bad sims can't do stuff like that.
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 December 22, 21:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never went for the pool scholarship either. They have to play for up to 12 sim hours? They are ready when they can perform the trick-shots, I imagine. (I seem to do that a lot lately, answering my own questions, I mean Cheesy)

Or you could have them perform trick shots. Pause the game, queue up as many trick shots as you can (you can't add to the queue if they are already using the pool table) and let them do their thing. This study done by Posie might interest you. Alternatively, if you don't mind cheating, enable debug mode and shift-click on the pool table for instant pool skills Tongue.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 December 22, 21:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surprised?  No.  Disappointed?  Yes.
I am dissapointed with the fact that kids and teens cant dance with siblings or Parents any more as well

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 December 22, 23:12:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But kids never could!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: