More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 10:32:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  stupid castle items from sim store
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: stupid castle items from sim store  (Read 4148 times)
TGallo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
stupid castle items from sim store
« on: 2008 November 23, 21:59:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to build the castle. I have tried but can't figure it out?? 
ingeli
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
Re: stupid castle items from sim store
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 23, 22:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The chandelier that belongs to the castle set is so beautiful.. but the chain its hanging in is 4 clicks to long... or 12 clicks to short, if its supposed to be hanging in roof one floor up. Annoying!
Yaakovashoshana
Blathering Buffoon

Renaissance Cowgirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 23, 23:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As nearly as I can figure, you have to apply the different castle wall pieces to existing walls instead of the usual wall coverings. One. Piece. At. A.Time. I haven't quite figured out exactly how to place the columns that make the round towers. Or what to do with the tower after I've made it. I'm sorely lacking in patience.

Sorry I couldn't give you a more complete answer, but you're welcome to the benefit of what little I've been able to discover.

The chandelier that belongs to the castle set is so beautiful.. but the chain its hanging in is 4 clicks to long... or 12 clicks to short, if its supposed to be hanging in roof one floor up. Annoying!

It also doesn't give much light that I can tell . . . a lot of stuff from the Sims Store seems to exhibit similiar problems.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable.
TGallo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 23, 23:28:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no, thats alot more than i figured out. thanks a bunch
Count
PajamaRick
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 November 23, 23:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to build the castle. I have tried but can't figure it out?? 

I've found that you need to use the "moveobjects on" cheat to get everything to work!  Then you can put the wall pieces (and the round tower pieces) together to make a castle.

You can also place a regular wall along the inside of the castle walls; which you'll need to do if you want to have mirrors, pictures, or lighting fixtures hanging from them!

Hope that helps!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: