More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 12:07:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  A question. About poo.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A question. About poo.  (Read 4688 times)
Merope
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
A question. About poo.
« on: 2006 November 26, 03:29:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm very late to the Sims EPs, and just installed Nightlife this past week.  And tonight I had two of my uni students go on really bad dates, just to see what happened.  Y'all know what happens: a big flaming bag of poo.  My question is, is it normal for the spurned lover to leave several bags of poo?  The crazy chick left six or seven, I think--as soon as one of the housemates cleaned it up, she tiptoed back up to the house with another one in tow.  And even though the housemates all pitched in and cleaned them up, the living room still has a zero environment score.  It's been over a day, and there's no poo in the room, but the Sims keep whinging and moaning about the room's quality.  Is there some sort of ... poo ... residue?  Or is this an error?  I tried all sorts of crazy things--removing the carpet, replacing the carpet, even removing the foundation of the house where the poo was and replacing it.  But they're still whining. 

Is there a way I can ... force an error on a non-existent pile of poo oh my god I can't believe I'm actually typing this sentence.  Or is it just poo smell that will dissipate over time?  Anyway.  Please help.  It's my Greek house I spent ages building, and am rather attached to it.  Any ideas?

Also, in my-Sims-are-screwed-up-news: one of my uni Sims wants to play with, flirt with, and drink the cow-planted-life essence of her ex-boyfriend.  And I thought I had issues.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: A question. About poo.
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 26, 05:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes an invisible object such as the smell emitter, gets stuck on the lot. This is how to fix it.

First make sure that you have "stuckobjectremover" installed.

Next, go to the affected lot. Take an item that is one tile in size, such as a chair. Hover over all of the "empty" tiles on the lot.  Start your search near where the pags of poo were last seen. Whenever you find a tile that appears empty but will not let you place the chair there, you have found an invisible stuck object. Drop one of the stuck object removers on the tile. It looks like a yellow box with a nuclear symbol on it. Check all of the suspect tiles on your lot. When you go into live mode, the stuck object remover will disappear and delete anything that is on the same tile. You will get a pop-up message stating exactly what was deleted.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Merope
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 26, 09:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for answering my stupid question!  I am old and slow to learn things.

Six flaming bags of poo: Baleeted!
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 26, 11:08:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Take an item that is one tile in size, such as a chair. Hover over all of the "empty" tiles on the lot. ... Whenever you find a tile that appears empty but will not let you place the chair there, you have found an invisible stuck object.

Some stuck invisible objects actually allow you to place other objects on top of them.  They might be attatched to the wall or celing, or simply be non-corpreal.
But that's a good first step.

You know, I've never seen a bag of poo in my game.  I guess I should arrange a horror date and have a look.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Nick
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 26, 13:48:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had it happen to my sims several times, and they used the flaming bags of poo as pretty centerpieces on their dining room tables! Cheesy

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 26, 14:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*points and laughs* you said poo!

Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 26, 15:38:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had it happen to my sims several times, and they used the flaming bags of poo as pretty centerpieces on their dining room tables! Cheesy

Sounds like my legacy family. They have a flaming bag displayed on their porch, along with a 'statue' of a broken-down servo  Cheesy

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 November 26, 17:37:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine made a shrine of the satellite that killed one of the family members.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 November 26, 17:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Getting poo is not too unusual if dating Sim-Brynne. Date scores tend to tank real fast when she pees herself.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
siggylove
Furry!
Knuckleheaded Knob

Mr Flibble's very cross

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 November 27, 12:17:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol!

Pes, when are you going to give Brynne a break?  She'll have her revenge one day, oh yes!

*siggy nods

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal lobotamy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: