More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 19:40:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Fat Servo
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fat Servo  (Read 4979 times)
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
Fat Servo
« on: 2006 August 09, 09:44:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey everyone,
Looking for a hack to stop servo getting fat?  Sure they cook, then they eat what they cook, get fat without me realising... and none of my sims in that house are attracted to fatties.  For some reason its been proving difficult to get servo skinny again as well.  Ive had him running on that army course thing for two sim days with no luck.

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Fat Servo
« Reply #1 on: 2006 August 09, 09:49:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Army course has very little effect on fitness. Use a regular exercise machine or the punch bag. And stop feeding the servos. Although frankly, the concept of a "fit" or "fat" robot seems kinda silly.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 09, 09:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Army course has very little effect on fitness.

This only pertains to Servos surely?

I've found the Army course to be the most beneficial way to get my Sims fit, fast.

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 09, 09:55:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

cheers JM, I thought exactly the same thing about "fat robots".  My thoughts were that, since the servo never needs food, they get fat a lot quicker.  I swear that robot had only one meal.  To the punching bag...

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 August 09, 11:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yoga is good for fitness, also.  Someone else on this board told me this.  I had my kids running the obstacle course, and although they gained body points quickly with an instructor, I was surprised to see that their fitness didn't go up that fast.  So after they became teens, I sent them to do yoga for a while, and it wasn't long before they were as fit as a Sim can be. 

I had one of my YAs go to the gym, and she trained several other YAs for simoleans.  Later, back at her parents' house, her father had invited one of these YAs over for a date.  Soon after she arrived, I heard the "boing!" sound that happens when a sim gets fit.  I didn't realize it, but it was one of the YAs that had been down at the gym.  I didn't realize that townies could get fit that way.  Is this new in OFB, or has it been this way since Uni?
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 August 09, 12:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never noticed it in Uni, and I didn't have NL very long before I got OFB.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2006 August 09, 13:42:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never noticed any townies getting fit (or fat).  I check them periodically and often find that they're fitness level is totally different to what it should be, so I change them in SimPE.  As for the Servos, mine were always getting fat as well.  I use a mod now that ignores them when you use the Call to Meal action, which at least stops them eating for no reason when they're visitors.  I think it's Squinge's.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 August 09, 13:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This only pertains to Servos surely?

I've found the Army course to be the most beneficial way to get my Sims fit, fast.
You must be imagining it, or you have some very different values of "fast", because the default Army course has little to no effect on fitness: You can max out body skill from 0 to 10 and still not have moved to the Fit category. Just compare it to some other object.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 August 09, 13:49:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those were my observations as well.
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 August 09, 14:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that you mention it, a robot getting stronger through exercise is strange as well.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 August 09, 14:18:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do they actually look fat, though?
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 August 09, 14:47:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, they don't even get the "getting fat" animation. The fat icon just lights up, and that's it.
BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2006 August 09, 23:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait...Servos can eat? Mine hasn't... Sad Then again, I haven' noticed since Mr. Servo in my game is maxed out in every skill...he gets bored easily... Roll Eyes

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
ChamiMinds
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 August 12, 22:21:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where do you get the army course thing?

And I find it extremely creepy that robots can get fat or that they even eat food in the first place. I honestly don't like the servo robots because of those tweaks. A robot should clean cook ect without needing fun or any of that stuff. It's a robot!! Not enough difference between the sim and the robot and in my opinion it ruins the robots. I rarely have them in my game because of those facts.

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine. With the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene. ~King of Leon
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 August 12, 22:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where do you get the army course thing?
It's the military career reward object.
ChamiMinds
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 August 12, 23:05:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh that could be why I never get it. I don't ever have anyone in that carreer long enough

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine. With the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene. ~King of Leon
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: