More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 15:54:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  No Autonomous SSX3 hack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No Autonomous SSX3 hack  (Read 21169 times)
themaltesebippy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: No Autonomous SSX3 hack
« Reply #25 on: 2005 July 27, 22:52:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used th give the college kids a break, but I just make them finish the term paper all the way too.  If they need fun back up they can go play red hands or dance to the radio if someone else is already kicking stuff.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 July 27, 22:54:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or woohoo in the hot tub!

Zephyr Zodiac
themaltesebippy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 July 27, 22:56:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good call!!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 July 27, 22:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanx!

Zephyr Zodiac
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 July 27, 22:58:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are still some sad, benighted heathens who refuse to see the light, though.

Now that's and ode to your macrotastics if I ever read one. It could've been written by you, but I'm sure it's not, it lacks the insults. :D

By the way, love the link to the German page. More paise-singing, this time in my own language.

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 July 28, 07:21:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would sure hate to be one of your Sims.  The poor things must be petrified everytime you click your mouse!
No you wouldn't. Because I don't click very often. Macrotastics is totally more awesome than you.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 July 29, 22:03:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah-hah! I've been thinking about this for a while, and this adds the final piece. A Geek centered expansion pack! Primarily, it makes computers functional and interesting. Yes .  . . Of course, it's really just an excuse to have tabletop RPGs in the game.

SSX3 is friggin' EVIL. Never ever ever buying it. Ever. I have SSX1, it's a fun game, and I considered getting SSX3 before Sims, but no more! Between this and the obvious "Argh! The suits rushed the deadline for financial reasons and now the game is craptastic!" aspect to both S2 and Uni, I now officially LOATHE that towering edifice of Evil that is EA. I used to like them, because S1 probably wouldn't have been made without them buying Maxis out (long story there) but now that they have screwed the franchise over with their stupidity, I doubt I will ever buy anything that has only the EA label ever again.

Has anyone else noticed that they are pushing the EA-ness of TS2? TS1 was in the "Maxis" folder. TS2 is in the "EA Games" folder. I guess it is rather appropriate though, seeing as they're responsible for the game being what it is today. Gah.
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2005 July 31, 21:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a little bump to say thanks to the people who drew my attention to Inge's hack. It works like a charm Cheesy. Death to SSX3!

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 July 31, 21:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What always annoys me, you send your sims to the shops, they buy Bustin' Out or whatever, but everytime they turn on the playstation it's back to the default!  I'd love a hack that locks it on the last program played, so only the human player can switch it back!

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 July 31, 21:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What always annoys me, you send your sims to the shops, they buy Bustin' Out or whatever, but everytime they turn on the playstation it's back to the default!  I'd love a hack that locks it on the last program played, so only the human player can switch it back!
There's no memory of the last program played. You always have to pick one to play when you start the game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 July 31, 22:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I realised that, that's why I wondered if it would be possible to do it.

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 July 31, 22:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I realised that, that's why I wondered if it would be possible to do it.
Not really. It'd require the creation of an entirely new attribute, for starters. That'd be messy. Doable, perhaps, but would be messy and potentially prone to future conflict....and for what purpose? If you want to create a Deathmatch, you have to initiate it yourself anyway. If you don't want a deathmatch, then why are you putzing around with that dumb thing?

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 July 31, 22:04:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A bit of an Alice, I suppose - just curious!

Zephyr Zodiac
Baronetess
vcline
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 August 10, 18:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want to create a Deathmatch, you have to initiate it yourself anyway. If you don't want a deathmatch, then why are you putzing around with that dumb thing?

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you start a deathmatch?  I have your hack concerning it, but I don't really know how to use it.

Thanks,
Vicki
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 August 10, 21:09:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either get a game console, or get multiple PCs and use the 'join lanparty' option after a Sim has started playing.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: