More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 19:46:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Rummage in trash causing mountains of glitchy trash piles.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rummage in trash causing mountains of glitchy trash piles.  (Read 3449 times)
ForkInToaster
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Rummage in trash causing mountains of glitchy trash piles.
« on: 2009 June 29, 20:19:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When my sim goes rummaging in the trash, he gets the typical trash items. Unfortunately, he also gets piles of trash that I cannot delete and he is unable to interract with, except to put it back into his inventory. 

The glitchy trash isn't vanishing on reset, even though it vanishes everywhere else. I have been leaving the trash in library because that's where he writes his reports after a good rummaging. It's been a few days - items have reset on other lots but the trash remains in the library. The entire children's area looks like a huge toxic waste dump.

I'm not sure if the trash is actually behaving like trash either. My slob sim gets a negative moodlet when it's in his inventory (I don't think he should)  He doesn't get a bad mood from the trash mountain. This is to be expected. However,  no one else in the library seems to mind the trash piles either. People without the slob trait and even neat sims behave as if there was not a giant blanket of trash all over the floor.

I'll probably do a cheat delete later, but I wanted more time to observe the buggy trash and see if anyone else had issues like this.

ForkInToaster
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Rummage in trash causing mountains of glitchy trash piles.
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 29, 22:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks.  I feel like a total eejit  for spreading that trash all over the library.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: