More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 23:38:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Insta-borking garden sprinklers and another plumbage query
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insta-borking garden sprinklers and another plumbage query  (Read 2490 times)
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
Insta-borking garden sprinklers and another plumbage query
« on: 2007 August 30, 21:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just experience a case of repeated instant breakage of garden sprinklers. I had four of the 360 degree jobs in a single greenhouse and they were breaking faster than they could be fixed. I tried replacing them ... no good. New ones borked instantly as well.

I forced an error and the log is available here http://www.mirelly.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/objecterror.txt

Meanwhile ... plumbing-breakless.package ...

As I use the Director's Cut and life is too short for reading awesome file lists I just noticed that the above hack is no longer in the DC. Iis Pes using bullet-proof plumbing of his own design? If so, are less well-equipped plebs such as moi, advised to continue using plumbing-breakless or is my game even more borked than I thought since the plumbing does seem to be breaking more now than a while back.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
Re: Insta-borking garden sprinklers and another plumbage query
« Reply #1 on: 2007 August 30, 23:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can't find it in the DC because Morague made it.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,8989.0.html

Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
Re: Insta-borking garden sprinklers and another plumbage query
« Reply #2 on: 2007 August 31, 00:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, thanks, for that, Dawn. I had found it, because I still had it in an old folder, and I came to MATY to check for an updated version. However, be that as it may, my sprinklers were still breaking like the sealing rings were made out of chocolate before I found I wasn't using plumbing-breakless.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: