More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 10:19:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Unusual game config, please advise on (versioning?)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Unusual game config, please advise on (versioning?)  (Read 2000 times)
cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
Unusual game config, please advise on (versioning?)
« on: 2007 November 03, 18:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all.

I have the base game, uni, nightlife, open for business and the H&M stuff pack. My understanding is that gives me a game that "thinks" it's newer than it is because of the H&M addon? If someone could advise me on which version of various hacks I should be downloading I'd be awefully grateful, even if it isn't accompanied by a dumbed down explaination of what's going on with my game config.

I've been trying the updated version of macrotastics as downloaded from the macrotastics discussion (says in the thread for TS2U - TS2 OFB but in the RTFM it says for up to BV), also the phone hack version for OFBp2+.

Both of these hacks seem to be having problems. When macrotastics is installed (with auto-yak too, havent tried without), my selected sim resets on mouseover and I am unable to click on her/him. When the phone hack is installed the sim is unable to call -> sim, she/he resets. This reset doesn't occur when phoning a taxi or real estate (havent tried other options).

These are the only hacks I've had in my game so far, I took them all out after installing H&M and have been running the game vanilla for a while.

If error logs are required I can go back in the game and generate them (didn't want to attach them without being asked to)

I think that's about it, I'm open to suggestions or questions.

ISTP
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
Re: Unusual game config, please advise on (versioning?)
« Reply #1 on: 2007 November 03, 21:32:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should be using the OFB versions.

As for the resets, turn debug mode on, and attach an error log.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: