More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 04:20:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  OFB Prima Guide tip download
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OFB Prima Guide tip download  (Read 13160 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: OBF Prima Guide tip download
« Reply #25 on: 2006 March 02, 13:42:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, this time you can't play without the Prima Guide - the build of the business is too complicated, and you need a tutorial, which absents in the game.
Pssh. You probably failed miserably on that sample test Maxis put out, too. Galis can't even play the normal game without cheating outrageously, so what did you expect?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ThyGuy
Exasperating Eyesore

HELP ME! I'M STUPID!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 March 02, 13:59:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'e been playing video games too long to need guides for them. Just mess up a couple times to learn how to play, that's how I do it. lol

DEATH TO UGLY BEAGLE DOGS!
WALMART IS THE DEVIL!!!!!
I DEMAND THE FIERY DEATH OF CRYING BABIES!
Do us a favor? DIE, GO TO HEAVEN, STFU!
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 March 02, 14:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, this time you can't play without the Prima Guide - the build of the business is too complicated, and you need a tutorial, which absents in the game.
Pssh. You probably failed miserably on that sample test Maxis put out, too. Galis can't even play the normal game without cheating outrageously, so what did you expect?

That's right!!! I want to enjoy - not to suffer!  I don't feel guilty about it at all...Smiley.
holly
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 March 02, 16:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so jm , why dont you write a maty guide to awesomeness for us , that way we wouldt need silly prima guides
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 March 02, 16:54:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right click on the link and "save as" to your desktop and you'll get a pdf file

Thanks Simmical, the PDF thing, is that cuz I use Mozilla? I've noticed a few other files that don't want to work for me either. This is handy to know Kiss

I don't think it's you, I think it's the retarded website. I have IE and had to do the same thing.  Tongue
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 March 02, 16:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so jm , why dont you write a maty guide to awesomeness for us , that way we wouldt need silly prima guides

JM - while totally awesome in his hacking talents and able to knock around any Maxis programmer at a drop of a hat - is a little short when it comes to the documentation department.  Wink
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 March 02, 17:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JM - while totally awesome in his hacking talents and able to knock around any Maxis programmer at a drop of a hat - is a little short when it comes to the documentation department.  Wink

LOL!  That's the funniest thing I've read all morning.  Of course, it could be due to the fact that I only got 3 hours sleep (damn OFB), but probably not.  Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: