More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 09:30:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Too many damn gifts!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Too many damn gifts!!!  (Read 3316 times)
kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Too many damn gifts!!!
« on: 2009 June 10, 23:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too........many................items..........can't...........................breathe!

My sim went on an outing with her apartment neighbor, and then a date in the same afternoon. Now, when she came home, the sim pulled about 50 gifts out of her sack. Then after a while, the sack disappeared, and so she started pulling them out of some sort of wormhole near her vaginal areas. I saved and went to neighborhood view wondering if that would stop it, but it didn't. The sea of items is still coming!

Here is my error log.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 11, 00:51:09 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Too many damn gifts!!!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 11, 00:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Forcing random errors does not help. Don't do it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 11, 01:31:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oops, wrong log.

Try this one.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 11, 04:17:42 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 11, 04:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I told you to STOP FORCING ERRORS ON THINGS. It DOES NOT HELP.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 11, 10:11:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only forced errors to try and stop the gifts. I got an error after she dropped off each gift. I don't know why I can't find which one though. I am going to try to delete her in buy mode, and see if that stops anything.

Edit: It stopped it, thank goodness! Having a little bonus was good, but I actually wanted her to be able to leave her apartment.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 11, 19:07:01 by parrot » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: