More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 21:53:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Multiple Problems with Teens
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Multiple Problems with Teens  (Read 2828 times)
Zoni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Multiple Problems with Teens
« on: 2009 December 06, 01:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got two problems with some teens in one of my homes. I have AwesomeMod installed but no major other mods.

Firstly, in the home, I have two separate families living together. Each of the families has two kids. They're not related. At all. Yet, one of the moms counts all of the kids as hers. Every single one shows up as "Son" or "Daughter", even the ones that aren't hers. The other mom just claims her own kids. This isn't really causing any problems, but it's kind of strange. She gets bonuses for all the things parents normally get for their kids (i.e., when they learned to walk and talk, and getting on honor roll) and such. Her kids count her as mom, the other kids don't. I have no idea what happened. Any ideas?

Secondly, one of the teen daughters in the family is very attached to her boyfriend. I'm beginning to think that he might be a bit -too- attached to her, though. He comes home with her every night after school, sleeps on the couch, showers and eats at her house and then goes to school with her in the morning. Every. Night. I've tried asking him to leave, and every trick I know of, but he seems to have decided to "move in" without actually moving in. How do I get him to stop?
nanacake
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Multiple Problems with Teens
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 06, 01:54:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure about your first problem but the second one with the boyfriend, seems like he probably has the mooch trait I'm guessing? Maybe remove the trait from him, or get the girlfriend's father angry enough to yell at him so he gets out  Cheesy
Zoni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 06, 02:03:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol. I honestly didn't think of that! The lazy boyfriend is Sam Sekemoto, and I have no clue what his traits are!
Zoni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 06, 05:11:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went and checked, Sam does not have the Mooch trait. So back to square one with why he's being a live in annoyance.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 08, 00:44:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe "inappropriate" sims are allowed to make themselves at home in other people's houses.

INFP or something
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: