More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 00:25:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540272 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  i've lost him, help !
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: i've lost him, help !  (Read 7593 times)
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
i've lost him, help !
« on: 2008 September 24, 21:05:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I' was trying to made "get abducted" a sim, but for some misterious things it didn't work..
so i've checked the NPCs and i notice that i've missed the "Alien Tecnician" (Alien Abductor ?)... or anyway you preferar to call him.

So, did you have some idea on how can i restore him ? Sad

Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: i've lost him, help !
« Reply #1 on: 2008 September 24, 21:27:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's called "Pollination Technician", and SimPe 0.72 puts it in the "Uneditable" list. You just have to look in the Sim Description tree for that name.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 September 24, 21:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maximillian, how were you getting him abducted? FreeTime specifically really messed with the effectiveness of all abduction hacks so anything you have will need to be updated. If you have a multiple PT hack, make sure you have the actual character files for the PT's...I somehow had mine erased twice.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 September 24, 21:39:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's called "Pollination Technician", and SimPe 0.72 puts it in the "Uneditable" list. You just have to look in the Sim Description tree for that name.

i've searched for him with TS2 Enhancer, i've also tryed to summon him with insimenator, but i can't find him... 'cause he is lost, i mean there isn't

Maximillian, how were you getting him abducted? FreeTime specifically really messed with the effectiveness of all abduction hacks so anything you have will need to be updated. If you have a multiple PT hack, make sure you have the actual character files for the PT's...I somehow had mine erased twice.

that sound familiar... wonder why i'm not surprised that maxis messed up something ? Grin
actually i'm playing with "testing cheat" turned on, so i try just by clicking on telescope with shift and "get abducted", but the result is "jumping bug"

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 September 24, 21:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Remove all non-Awesome abduction hacks. The Shift-ClickDebug Abduction doesn't work anymore unless you have the Awesome fix. It might be in testing, or maybe Fat Gwilly People haven't asked. The pollination technician will respawn if one is not present, so don't worry about him.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 September 24, 22:32:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no way ... he goes near the thelescope and after 1/10sec. he will be teleported back Sad
i've some sims that has been raped by aliens, with movie too, but none of that has gone/become pregnant  Undecided
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 September 25, 22:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

news...

i've used simpe to check if the Alien Pollinator was in character files.. and he was there...
so i've summoned him with "summoner" (from insimenator)... ok at this point i'm sure that the lazy alien are in the game
... but the bug remain ...  Angry
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 September 26, 01:21:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do not summon the pollination technician, he is not a real sim.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 September 26, 05:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no way ... he goes near the thelescope and after 1/10sec. he will be teleported back Sad
i've some sims that has been raped by aliens, with movie too, but none of that has gone/become pregnant  Undecided
Maximilian, again, do you have any hacks that deal with abduction at all in your system?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 September 26, 07:52:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maximilian, again, do you have any hacks that deal with abduction at all in your system?
again, nope, I've followed J.M. suggestion, so i've removed all non-Awesome hack, and then I've tried again.. but nothing happen Sad

Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 September 26, 17:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI, the debugabductfix is in the testing folder for al.  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/index.php?dir=al%2Ftest%2F
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 September 26, 17:56:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Possibly a useless/derailing querry, but do you have any luck using a "default replacement" PolliTech?

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 September 27, 08:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI, the debugabductfix is in the testing folder for al.  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/index.php?dir=al%2Ftest%2F

intresting i'll test it thnx Smiley

Possibly a useless/derailing querry, but do you have any luck using a "default replacement" PolliTech?
actually I'vent any PolliTech default replacement 
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 September 27, 09:16:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

actually I'vent any PolliTech default replacement 
I posted one in the Peasantry here if you want to give it a shot. Don't know if it will make any difference to your problem, but it might be worth a try, if only to eliminate the possibility that there's somehow something wrong with your game's Pollination Technician's file.

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 September 27, 19:05:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yea ! MATY STRIKES AGAIN problem solved thnx alot Cheesy
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2008 September 28, 01:19:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why not just make him a Knowlege sim and "summon aliens" (if you have Freetime, that is)?  Sounds simpler...to me anway.

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: