More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 18:45:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Name your top 5 Must Haves....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Name your top 5 Must Haves....  (Read 22174 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Name your top 5 Must Haves....
« Reply #50 on: 2006 January 03, 21:24:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Specially since it's about the only non fun or charisma skill want that Romance, Popularity and Pleasure sims get!

Zephyr Zodiac
KnightSkyKyte
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 January 06, 03:47:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm torn between hacks and custom content... and also between what is useful and why I play the game... oh, who am I kiidding? Anything that indulges my YAOI fantasies has got to be first, or I wouldn't be playing the game at all Tongue

For hacks:

1. 2Jeffs preg for all genders, same sex marriage, have child not adopt
2. Crammyboy's Cock Hack
3. Macrotastics
4. Autoyak & Phone hack
5. Coffecup hack

For Custom content:

1. Beosboxboy's realistic skin I adapted for #2 above
2. Invisible clothes for male sims
3. Custom hair for male sims
4. Clothing that makes male sims look sexy
5. A damn good MALE sim skin... haven't found one I really, really like yet though...

« Last Edit: 2006 January 06, 04:08:24 by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

For male sim creations, check out my work on the InSimenator. For all my older works, check out my creations on MTS2.

*sigh* No, I am not male, why does everyone think that?
Viscountess
Batelle
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 January 06, 16:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When it's all said and done, I could live without custom content (although I love me some realistic eyes and have Helaene's as my default) but there are a few hacks that, were it not for them, I would have given up on the game within a few months

1. Merola's Multi-painting- I hate that CAS sims are such blank slates and, being SpimPE impaired, this is the easiest way for me to fine tune personalities, skill sets and interests without having to waste a bunch of time getting them up to standard.  I also like having the ability to adjust specific moods, especially when glitches happen in my Legacy houses. 
2. College adjuster- Even in non-cheat situations, I'm a slave driver at Uni.  I can get the semester grade filled up in a fraction of the time that Maxi allots and not having the option to "fast forward" the semester would kill my gaming momentum.
3. TwoJeff's Same-sex marriage, preg for all genders, have child not adopt-  Equality for all sims! 
4. Abduction hack- My first hack ever (and the one that has, admittedly, been most abused). 
5. Inge's teleporter shrub-  I don't know how I lived without it.  Not only has it made matchmaking a breeze, used in in tandem with Dr. Vu's plastic surgery machine, it's increased the Townie attractiveness quotient tenfold.
Muisie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2006 January 06, 17:03:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1.  phone hack (with talk till you drop dead)
2.  greater LTW variety
3.  college adjuster
4.  homework sometimes faster fun
5.  no secret society abduction

The phone hack being the absolute number one essential component keeping me from committing felonious homicide.

Edit:  Holy crap, I forgot about the LTW variety hack.  Can't do without that!  Readjusted my list.
« Last Edit: 2006 January 06, 21:51:19 by Muisie » Logged
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 January 07, 01:24:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found that with the NL version of the phone hack they don't talk for so long as they did before, not even always till their meter is full.  Once they have made a sim a friend I use the Autoyak much more!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: