More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 05:14:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Sims 3 Crashes when loading save file...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims 3 Crashes when loading save file...  (Read 6167 times)
jcgurango
Asinine Airhead

All the above information is a lie.

View Profile
Sims 3 Crashes when loading save file...
« on: 2011 April 02, 05:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey guys. So I arrquired the Sims 3 after much time without it, I remembered most of the things I did long ago, and I got it patched to version 1.19. I installed awesomemod, which I think may be the cause of it crashing, but basically it crashes in the middle of, and in some cases right after loading a save file. I have no idea whether it's caused by awesomemod or not, because I can't try it without awesomemod's NoCD. I tried setting my data execution prevention settings to allow The Sims 3 to access memory that's not allocated for it, but that didn't work. The search feature wasn't much help either, so can anybody help me?

Y Halo Thar.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Sims 3 Crashes when loading save file...
« Reply #1 on: 2011 April 02, 20:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You poor little special snowflake. Did the multitude of posts just like this one, telling people they're doing it wrong not help you?

I'm so sorry.
« Last Edit: 2011 April 03, 13:18:02 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
jcgurango
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 April 03, 01:09:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You poor little special snowflake. Did the multitude of posts just like thisone, telling people they're doing it wrong not help you?

I'm so sorry.
Care to share what it is your talking about? Maybe give me the right search keywords cause maybe I'm doing that wrong? Maybe even contribute something instead of pointing out that I should've done something, instead of actually telling me what that something is?

Y Halo Thar.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 April 03, 02:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, aren't we having this very same conversation right now in a different thread? Maybe this is why you tards can't find anything when searching, SEARCH HARDER.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
jcgurango
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 April 03, 11:48:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, aren't we having this very same conversation right now in a different thread? Maybe this is why you tards can't find anything when searching, SEARCH HARDER.
Search for "Sims 3 crash loading save" you'll get NO RESULTS.

Y Halo Thar.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 April 03, 12:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So the problem isn't that you can't read, it's that you can't do a proper search. I just did the exact search you mentioned, and I got results. But even if I didn't - is one search all it takes these days? Phft, what lack of staying power and determination. How on earth do you manage to use teh Google to find anything if you only search one phrase?

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 April 03, 16:29:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imagine it didn't really use that search phrase, and is merely attempting to save face.  It probably entered "WRY U NO WERK!??!?!?11!?" in the Search box one time, and then started a new thread.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: