More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 15, 04:44:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Game throws new Curve
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Game throws new Curve  (Read 17024 times)
mishymoto
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Game throws new Curve
« Reply #25 on: 2005 November 16, 23:27:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe absence made his heart grow fonder?  Who knows -- I just wish it would happen with some of my sims!  LizzLove's bed works great in NL now that it's updated.

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~ Sir Winston Churchill
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2005 November 16, 23:29:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone tell me where to get this bed by LizzLove please? and also the risky woohoo hack Smiley Thanks
[/thread hijack]

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 November 16, 23:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow-so your game is more special than mine? Angry I want a refund-NOW!

lol Wink
nahh  when you dont expect a curve it will happen .and I probably got my once in a Sim lifetime curve

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
mishymoto
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 November 16, 23:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emma,
Here is the link for the bed -- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82193&highlight=swinger%27s+bed

I'm not sure if the risky woo-hoo hack works with NL or not, but here is the link -- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=40087&highlight=swinger%27s+bed

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~ Sir Winston Churchill
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 November 16, 23:39:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe absence made his heart grow fonder?  Who knows -- I just wish it would happen with some of my sims!  LizzLove's bed works great in NL now that it's updated.
I dunno about the absence part as he had just seen her the day before at his Twin Brother's wedding and they called off their engagement later on at her house due to a lack of chemistry. the next day He called her a 6p.m. wanting  to have a date that was when all this transpired.. My Female Sim Maria no w has a boquet of Roses,an engagement Ring and a Bust of Typlodia from Josh for the date

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2005 November 16, 23:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emma,
Here is the link for the bed -- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82193&highlight=swinger%27s+bed

I'm not sure if the risky woo-hoo hack works with NL or not, but here is the link -- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=40087&highlight=swinger%27s+bed

Thanks so much!  Kiss

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2005 November 16, 23:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would love to see that in my game.  How come they suddenly went from 1 bolt to 3 anyway?  Did you alter anything, or did they change their appearance or something?  I've occasionally seen Sims with 1 bolt go to a crossed-out one or vice versa , but never 1 to 3 autonomously. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 November 17, 00:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would love to see that in my game.  How come they suddenly went from 1 bolt to 3 anyway?  Did you alter anything, or did they change their appearance or something?  I've occasionally seen Sims with 1 bolt go to a crossed-out one or vice versa , but never 1 to 3 autonomously. 
I have no clue why I never altered a thing especially not Appearance Maria is Very Pretty as she is and Josh is Pixelated hottie From Brynne.Maria has the same personality I put her in the game with  and Josh's personality and appearance are unchanged. maybe the break up they went through changed their outlook on each other I dunno

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2005 November 17, 00:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if that's the case, there's more going on behind the scenes in this game than I thought!  Sounds almost as if they have minds of their own ...

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 November 17, 00:06:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if that's the case, there's more going on behind the scenes in this game than I thought!  Sounds almost as if they have minds of their own ...
they do put your sims on  free will for a day and dont tell them to do a thing all that sim day and watch what they do.

TheCheat
Corpulent Cretin

Yeah man. I'll gnaw your face off.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 November 17, 00:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it's one of those "You don't know what you have until you don't have it anymore" scenarios with these two.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2005 November 17, 00:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they do put your sims on  free will for a day and dont tell them to do a thing all that sim day and watch what they do.
Well, I always play with freewill on, although I do direct them quite a bit as well.  If I didn't, the Sims with 3 lightning bolts in particular would probably starve to death, they're oblivious to everything going on around them.  One poor girl had a miscarriage because of it, but she knew where the fridge was and I wasn't going to interfere.  Took her 5 tries to get pregnant again, then she got pregnant again when that one had just turned toddler and is having twins, so she's sort of getting back the one she lost.  As she's Family, no doubt when the twins are born she'll decide she wants 7 more - well, tough, she ain't getting 'em.

Rascal
Corpulent Cretin

Most Awesome Cat - RIP

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 November 17, 01:23:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wow - that's so cool! Cheesy  I once (and only once) had sims woohoo autonomously.  They were elders that had been married for a long long time and they were always flirting autonomusly.  One sim evening I was concentrating on getting their son to teach his son to study and didn't have my eye on them.  Once the homework was completed I went to find them and just caught the last of the fireworks.  I had noticed that Adam was relaxing on the bed but his wife was in the bathroom when I had last seen her.  I was absolutely floored - I had no idea they could do that. Shocked  They did both have the woohoo want at the time.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 November 17, 01:32:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I always play with freewill on, although I do direct them quite a bit as well.  If I didn't, the Sims with 3 lightning bolts in particular would probably starve to death, they're oblivious to everything going on around them.  One poor girl had a miscarriage because of it, but she knew where the fridge was and I wasn't going to interfere.  Took her 5 tries to get pregnant again, then she got pregnant again when that one had just turned toddler and is having twins, so she's sort of getting back the one she lost.  As she's Family, no doubt when the twins are born she'll decide she wants 7 more - well, tough, she ain't getting 'em.
Ive never had a sim have a miscarriage I didnt know they could have a miscarriage

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 November 17, 01:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They did both have the woohoo want at the time.
What sims do has basically no correlation with their wants. Pure coincidence.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 November 17, 01:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just had a sim call my sim up on a date without having been on a date with them before. He had been on an outing with her but never a date. This was right after some automonous flirtation got them crushing on each other.

I was planning on having her marry somebody else, but me being a softy I ended up giving them what they so clearly wanted and they are engaged now. I have got to learn not to let pixelated people run roughshod over my plans. -
clem
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 November 17, 01:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The other night I had a sim downtown to pick up some new clothes and a bunch of Townies and Downtownies were interacting in the arcade. I wasn't paying a lot of attention, just letting my sim blow off some steam after shopping, and then I notice one Townie kiss another and they both grew little pink hearts. I didn't know that could happen, either.

Now I'm trying to fulfill their destinies, and I'm getting the playable sim who was downtown at the time to be friends with one so the Townies can move in to the neighborhood and live happily ever after. Assuming that neither is a Romance Sim.  Wink
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 November 17, 02:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ive never had a sim have a miscarriage I didnt know they could have a miscarriage

"Feature" of InTeenimator.  There's a flavorpack I use to disable it.

FWIW, "Risky Woohoo" does work in NL, but if you have InTeen, you don't need it anymore; it's built in. Smiley
Rascal
Corpulent Cretin

Most Awesome Cat - RIP

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 November 17, 02:29:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I know, but I can pretend can't I?  I like thinking my little simmies are happy living the lives I've given them.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 November 17, 02:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I know, but I can pretend can't I?  I like thinking my little simmies are happy living the lives I've given them.
yep it is nice thinking that anyway Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: