More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 23:45:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sims 2: Deleting Relationships and Memories?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims 2: Deleting Relationships and Memories?  (Read 6775 times)
Shegreen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Sims 2: Deleting Relationships and Memories?
« on: 2008 November 29, 03:23:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone!
I have searched for a while on google and this site and I cannot seem to find what I am looking for on this. If I am missing something, I sincerely apologize and would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out or point me in the right direction (or even make something to help me if it doesn't already exist and you feel so generously inclined). I downloaded those blank neighborhood templates and added the mods(packages) to make sure unnecessary townies or NPCs don't spawn more than needed or walk by my door. However, the game still spawns the needed npcs like the newspaper guy or mailman, which is fine, but also the cheerleader, llama, cowman, and streaker for University spawn and make relationships with my sims (though I don't want them to). Also, if I go to the coffee house or store, my sims end up making an acquaintance relationship with whoever they are buying something from, and as such, have memories of them as well.

I realize this probably cannot be helped, so I was hoping there was a way to delete those unneeded relationships and memories from my sim's relationship panel and memories panel.
(And on a side note, is there a way to make your game more like real time, meaning a lot slower, without slowing down your sims as well? So they would be at normal speed but their needs and/or the time of day would be slower?)

I am in no way a moderator so if there is something like this, I'm hoping for good instructions on how to do it.
Any information would be deeply appreciated! Thanks! ^^
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Re: Sims 2: Deleting Relationships and Memories?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 29, 04:20:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I realize this probably cannot be helped, so I was hoping there was a way to delete those unneeded relationships and memories from my sim's relationship panel and memories panel.

SimPE?  It's really easy, trust me.

(And on a side note, is there a way to make your game more like real time, meaning a lot slower, without slowing down your sims as well? So they would be at normal speed but their needs and/or the time of day would be slower?)

There are plenty of motive-decay hacks and cheats out there, and I'm pretty sure there are some that change the time of day, too.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Shegreen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 29, 07:20:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What in the world is SimPE?

(and about the time of day.. I just really don't want the University semesters to go by so darn fast somehow, you know?)
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 29, 07:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Google is your friend.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 November 29, 08:57:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is nothing that can effectively change the timescale, which is hardcoded into the game and all objects, without borking the game. It is, however, possible to extend college semesters or switch off aging.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: