THE MUNICIPALITY NEEDS YOU! SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!

(1/83) > >>

J. M. Pescado:
The Municipality has less than 2 months of server funds remaining, which means that we will have to begin closing down services next month if we don't get MOAR! The Municipality needs YOU! If we can actually make it to an entire year of warchest, we can gain a substantial discount.

Mirelly:
I'll cough up -- like I did last year without condition -- only this year I want to keep my avatar and to stay out of the dome. Deal?

J. M. Pescado:
The Dome is only a Retardo Land joke for non-srs business. It is not a thing that enjoys official support. Avatars are a subject of fundraising. I suppose you can preemptively purchase your avatar restorations in advance, though.

witch:
Done. $US50

I would like to invoke this option:

"For $50, we will give the user of your choice, who does not already have one, the unchangeable horrible avatar, or usertitle, of your choice. Contact by board PM for availability. Void where prohibited."

I would like to purchase a permanent avatar or usertitle for Mirelly. The avatar or title to be chosen by poll.

Mirelly:
Quote from: J. M. Pescado on 2010 October 24, 09:10:10

The Dome is only a Retardo Land joke for non-srs business.

Whether you acknowledge it, or not, the Dome is nevertheless not a joke for anyone whose posts are subject to arbitrary transplantation. Coupled with the witch's generous bid, all evidence points to a conclusion that you do not need need my cash, as well as that you are content to allow the lunatics to run your asylum.

MOAR fight can only exist if fighting can occur. To permit (submit to) the existence of the Dome is a folly I did not previously imagine you would trip over. Cans I could accept. Pescado has expressed an opinion. The opinion of the "senate" and its sycophant wanna-be posse is nothing to me.

Quote from: witch on 2010 October 24, 09:12:55

Done. $US50
I would like to purchase a permanent avatar or usertitle for Mirelly. The avatar or title to be chosen by poll.

Meh. I'm tempted to bid $75. But what would be the point. How could I know that your bid is a genuine solitary bid (ie: not subsidised by a consortium of Mirelly haterz)? Nor could I be confident that you would actually pay the full amount.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page