Important notice from the GRAMMAR POLICE. Plz read. This means you.

(1/178) > >>

rohina:
Since the tidal wave of sheep shows no sign of letting up, and the most important task is sorting the occasional nugget of wheat from the chaff, Pescado has strongly suggested that grammatical errors and other behaviour demanding the sharp spork be handled by a barrage of PMs, rather than excessive poking in the thread. You may also like to take your guffaws to any relevant thread in RL, such as Miss Sheeple 2009.

I will be taking notice of the naughty and the nice with regard to respecting this decree, for Grammar Day Awards purposes. If warranted, someone can make a thread in RL to post the butthurt responses to the PM barrage.

Thank you for co-operation.

OH, and if you are a SHEEP reading this, then FUCKING LEARN TO SPELL, ASSHOLE.

Moderator edit: And read the FAQ!

Insanity Prelude:
* InsanityPrelude salutes

Can do.

JonaBullets:
I'm guessing, this is somewhat pointed at me? :)
EDIT: Duly noted. Just like Santa, I'll be checking my posts twice, three, four or more times.
I'll also ask my mom to read over it too. Hehe.

coltraz:
Quote from: JonaBullets on 2009 May 29, 04:23:03

I'm guessing, this is somewhat pointed at me? :)
Dearly noted. Just like Santa, I'll be checking my posts twice, three, four or more times.
I'll also ask my mom to read over it too. Hehe.

I think you mean duly noted.  ::)

JonaBullets:
Quote from: coltraz on 2009 May 29, 04:27:13

I think you mean duly noted.  ::)

Lulz. Now I've put my foot in it. But, It's something I have learned for today. I think that's the first time I have had to write it. I don't use the "Old Vocabulary", nor the New one I guess. Hehe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page