More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 18:29:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  AL: i broke my closets...and i dont know how.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AL: i broke my closets...and i dont know how.  (Read 5201 times)
Night Racer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
AL: i broke my closets...and i dont know how.
« on: 2008 October 13, 03:07:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

indeed.    Angry
so...since i got AL i loved the closets
but
they have *NEVER* been usable
the only one that is partially usable is the mirror one...and all i get is mirror options (change apperance...gussy up...check self out...ect)
i have no mods that could possibly effect this (and no insim...booo insim...phail)
even when i first got AL and i took out my DLs... the closets didnt work...even the woohoo options dont show up
and i a total retard or...what? :s    Huh Lips sealed

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.
toad
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: AL: i broke my closets...and i dont know how.
« Reply #1 on: 2008 October 13, 03:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure you're clicking on the right part?  If you're only getting the mirror options, it sounds like you're clicking on the mirror.  I had to click on the clothes rack or the clothes in order to get the closet options (including Woohoo, I think).  I'm not completely sure what your issue is though.
purplebunny
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 October 13, 07:14:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also: CEP. Make sure you've got the correct version--it futzes with objects and it's usually my first suspect if something's wrong with one.

Fat D
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 October 13, 13:12:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

actually, the CEP mostly only modifies the scenegraph, so it can only be blamed for visual problems like missing recolors, blue-flashing textures and invisible parts.

Night Racer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 October 13, 19:54:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you have to click on the clothes ot get the options and not the doors? that sounds...wrong rto me...but ill check it anyway

pregnancy wear anything: no i dont have it...to many files...my game whould explode o.o

i have the AL glitch fix version of CEP but not the new updated-for-object version...is it released yet?

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.
mitchellcjs
The Genius
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 October 14, 20:38:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are other places that people put downloads, too.  Have you removed your downloads folder completely to the desktop and checked your "bin" and "override" folders in ALL your installation folders for random darcyfixes/CEPStuff/otherStuff?  In a completely clean game, it should work properly.  If it doesn't, you may have a messed up installation.
Kitten
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 October 15, 10:00:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should be able to get all of the closet options by clicking on the mirror. At any rate, that's what my (almost hack-free) game does, and it's no hacks that could interfere with the wardrobe (I've only got a few of Lord Darcy's hacks).

'To err is human, to really screw up you need a computer.' anonymous
Night Racer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 October 17, 17:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

your "bin" and "override" folders in ALL your installation folders for random darcyfixes/CEPStuff/otherStuff?  In a completely clean game, it should work properly. 

wait....i do have Phea's clothnig recartegorizor...perhaps thats it?  Undecided   ill remove it and test it and report back here

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: