More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 12:56:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Is this possible?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 14610 times)
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Is this possible?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 September 05, 16:26:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was fun watching the drama professor on community lots. In my previous gameplay, the female professor would enter the lot with walking her perky little walk, try to leap into the arms of every sim she comes across and land hard on her bum 'cos obviously, the students weren't gonna catch a stranger they just met. She'd proceed to try to flirt - and be rejected of course. Sometimes, when she had spent enough time playing pool with the YAs and gotten to know them much better, she'd flirt again and be successful at it - only to get slapped silly by her new love 'cos she put the same moves on someone else. Poor things, drama professors, the way they are wired.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 September 05, 16:40:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sad! Grin Grin Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 September 06, 01:14:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last night I tried to see if I could get one of my romance sims through a semester without doing any schoolwork.  She phoned up her professor, with whom she had a 0/0 relationship, and by the time she got off the phone, she had half her grade bar filled (thanks to Pescado's phone hack).  She was at 100 STR (not sure about LTR).  Then she invited him over.  Using TJ's casual romance mod, she invited him to the hot tub to woohoo.  After several rounds of this, her bar was nearly full, but she was starving.  So she went to eat.  A little while later, I get a message that the professor is leaving, saying "Bye."  I didn't pay much mind.  He was an elder and wasn't even that good-looking.  Next thing I know, everyone is going to the backyard, and I see him falling on the ground.  The sim who I was controlling at that point had "Sigh" in her queue.  It turns out that the professor had passed out and starved to death!  I thought, Wow, she killed him!  She woohooed him to death!  I thought I might keep him around so my knowledge sims have a ghost to see.  She didn't even care about him.  I guess he was so ugly he needed to die.   Tongue  I think it was easier to stick with doing the regular coursework.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 September 06, 01:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bane~Child
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 September 06, 03:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was scanning all the Uni characters in SimPE one day and I noticed some (more) errors.  I don't know if the NPCs inherently start out as males, but some of the female professors had the opposite gender checked where it says, 'Treat as:' on the character page.  None of the male professors had this error, so I corrected them.  That certainly explains some of the weirdness.

Love is the Virtue of the Heart
Sincerity, the Virtue of the Mind
Decision, the Virtue of the Will
Courage, the Virtue of the Spirit
The Organic Commandment - 1948, Frank Lloyd Wright
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 September 06, 03:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Certainly does!  I just ban professors!!!

Zephyr Zodiac
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 September 08, 17:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just one more question related to my original question in this thread (didn't want to clog up the forum a whole new thread)...about creating teen townies. Now I can't create teen townies in CAS without creating the parents as well...when I move them into a lot with that brush thing and make them townies, the family connection with their parents will be severed right? What about the family tree? Will that also disappear?

And about the parents. Its safe to delete them afterwards after their kids become townies?
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 September 08, 18:47:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kestran,  the family tie is kept (or at least, it is in the family I made townies in one of my neighborhoods), and has to be edited away with SimPE or some other means. I'm not sure about the family tree, but since the ties are there I would hazard a guess that the tree is, too.

Unless you have a vast surplus of adult townies, if I were you I'd make one adult sim I wanted as a townie in CAS and seven teenagers that are arbitrarily set as its children. I'd then make them townies via the shrub, then edit away the family ties via SimPE, then repeat as necessary (I think the game only makes 26 townies of child-adult anyhow). I don't know if there is any easier way to do this.

Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 September 08, 19:20:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Renatus, I was afraid of that...you know if there is any adverse effects if I were to leave the family ties unsevered after the teens are towniefied? And if I perhaps make their parents townies as well instead of deleting them? I do need a couple of adult townies anyway and I was thinking it might just be fun, if I manage to move in one of the parents in with my Sims I could move in the other parent as well and when the teens come back from Uni they will have some family awaiting them.

Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 September 08, 19:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if it does anything bad since I haven't had a chance to play that neighborhood much. I can test it out, but it'll take a day or two since I'm studying for my Finnish final (which is tomorrow *sob*) and have to go to bed soon.

Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 September 08, 20:31:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh gosh. Good luck on your Finnish finals. Hope you do very well. And don't worry about the testing. I can do that myself if I decide to try it out and if it funks up the hood its okei. I can remake it easily. I have all the characters saved in bodyshop files anyway so all I would have to do is name them and clothe them. Oh and maybe put some makeup on them Cool

And thank you Smiley
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 September 08, 20:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're quite welcome! It's nice when I can be a little useful around here Cheesy

And thanks so much for the well wishes. I usually do well, but after seeing the practice test, I'm in a bit of a panic. I need all of the luck I can get!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: