More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 13:02:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Hack request : "divide" option on cakes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hack request : "divide" option on cakes  (Read 2321 times)
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Hack request : "divide" option on cakes
« on: 2006 March 29, 11:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would really like to have an option on cakes (and other meals too, but mainly for cakes) "divide" which allows the sim to serve the cake and put the slices in his inventory, for bakery to sell slices of cake. I don't know if it's possible, but if it is I really really want it.
I see it like this : when told to "divide" the cake the sim takes the plate, put it on a counter (like when you tell him to serve and he's alone) takes a slice and "pouf" the slice disappears (and appears in the sim's inventory), the sim takes another slice and so on  until the plate is empty.

Many thanks to whoever even bothers to answer me.
Pioupiou
« Last Edit: 2006 March 29, 16:02:31 by pioupiou » Logged
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Hack request : "divide" option on cakes
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 29, 17:21:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If your Sims makes a meal or dessert and serves it, and you cancel out the interation just before he/she sits down to eat a slice, you can place the individual servings in the inventory and sell them.

pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 29, 17:29:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If your Sims makes a meal or dessert and serves it, and you cancel out the interation just before he/she sits down to eat a slice, you can place the individual servings in the inventory and sell them.

I know this, but I'm asking for a hack to avoid all the boring clicking (click serve, click cancel, click put in the inventory etc....) : I'm a bit lazy !  Cheesy
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 29, 17:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I hate is that when they make just one meal, it doesn't go into the inventory, I have to mess about putting it in there.  I'd like an option to add it to the inventory if it isn't going to be served and eaten, which in my game it isn't, otherwise I'd ask them to "serve meal".  The only time I ask them to make meals which are going to be eaten are single servings, if there's a kid to feed.  If they have several kids to feed, they have to make several servings, because I refuse to waste food and STILL Maxis haven't provided an option to choose how many meals to make. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 29, 17:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ancient, does it matter? You can stick the leftovers in their inventories for later, thus saving food that would have previously gone bad.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: